Chapter 3

I woke up and I'm already in my own bed. I looked at my alarm clock and it's just 7:00 in the morning. I still have an hour to prepare, my class starts 8.

"That was a great dream I’ve had," I said to myself. I stretched a little bit and got up. I went to my study table to fix my things and saw a note.

----Hey, you left me alone watching the Saw series. Anyway, I’ve had a fun night. Thank you idiot.

-Mikey =)

So, that wasn’t a dream? Then he must’ve carried me to my room.... Fuck! I'm not yet done with my assignments. I opened my math notebook, and to my shock it was all done. I checked also my other assignments and saw that they were all answered. Wow! Michael is really smart.

I opened my curtain and saw that his window is still closed. Maybe he’s still asleep. I got my towel and went to the restroom. I brushed my teeth then took a shower. Today, I wear a muscle tee then skinny jeans and my white converse as my bottom.

I got my bag and my phone and went downstairs. I was shocked, oh my God! It's a miracle; mom and dad are still here! I can tell ‘cause their cars are still outside. I put my bag on the couch and ran upstairs, I checked on mom and dad’s room and they were right there sleeping on the bed and a smile got out from my face. I went back downstairs and ate some cereal. After that I washed the bowl and put it back in the cabinet

"Oh, you're up early," I know that its mom’s voice, it's impossible that it's Cara.

"I'm always early, mom," I said straight to her.

"Oh, I really didn't know that, but I'm so proud of you and your sister," mom said proudly.

I looked at her and thought about this: “Mom, we are doing everything we can for you and dad to stop working so hard and for you to notice us.” I wanted to tell her but I can't. I just can’t.

"Hey, you better get going, kiddo, "mom said and got a Granola bar and milk from the fridge.

"Here, bring some snacks," mom said.

"Thanks, mom," I replied and put the Granola bar and milk in my bag. I got my keys and left the house. I got my skateboard in the garage though I never used it again since everything in my life changed. I skated on the way and didn't realize that I have that smile on my face until I reach school.

"Hey idiot!" I recognized his voice. I turned around and saw him.

"So you're going here now?" I asked.

"Yeah my uncle teaches here and he’s being called….Mr. Teddy," he said while trying to remember his uncle’s name.

"Oh my! So, Mr. Ted is your uncle? Well, that's kinda cool," I said.

"Yeah, but let's keep that a secret and by the way, I didn't know you knew how to skate," he said.

“Duh Mikey, we just met yesterday," I said while chuckling.

"Oh yeah, it’s like we knew each other for so long," Michael said and smiled.

"Hahaha! I also felt that, too," I said replying a smile.

"So, what's your first class? And why such an early bird?" He asked

"Sorry, but I'm always an early person, come to think of it. Could I see your schedule, first?" I asked him.

He lended a piece of paper and we have 4 same classes. English-Math-History-Science.

"So I’ll be with you on my first and second subjects, before lunch subject, then the last subject?" He asked.