Part - 3

Happy Reading

"Why the hell she's not picking my calls ".... Gouri Mumbled being mad by her sister's behaviour.... It's true that she left her in the home.... Other wise her rant of Werewolves Stories will not stop..... She needs to hear her rants through out the journey , so Gouri thought to leave her sister to come alone.... But now it's more than 45 mins and there's no sign of her dii.... Now she is really scared....

"Relax Gouri , she will be driving the car... Calm down " ..... Om said to Gouri in his calm way....

"How can she be calm Oo.... It's her Sis is missing..." , Rudy said in a serious but not so serious voice....

"Duffer , you are making Gouri scared.. Rudy... Anni dii is not missing... " Bhavya said with a serious face...

"What Anni is still not here ?.... Oh God... What is happening here..." , Malika said being scared for her bestie

"Socho Oo.... Agar ye baat , Shivaay bhaiya ko pata chala tho ?" 🤨.... Rudy said in his not so good logical way...

"What's the matter Rudy , spit it out" .... A voice came from behind....

"Kuch nahi hai.... Bass Annika didi  missing hai"... Rudy said without noticing the person standing behind them .....

All were shocked to see Shivaay standing there still except Rudy... Absorbing the new founded news from his brother... His expression changed. Realisation hitted Rudy hardly , he created a big mess.

Shivaay's wolf cried saying something is bad happening... He tried to control his inner soul...

"What's this guys , you are saying this now.... What happened to Annika.... Come on say clearly.... " Shivaay questioned them eagerly... He's trying to control himself. He knows that something is bad happening..

Gouri explained what happened at home and all ..... By know tears was following from her eyes thinking about her sister.... Hearing the information Shivaay was more tensed now...  Suddenly a guard came towards them...

( Guard - G )

G : (the guard bowed his head infront of Shivaay )
Alpha Someone (some other pack wolf ) entered our pack region.... And that wolf is hunting a human in the woods....

That's it ,..... the information made all of them worried....

"Dii " , Gouri whispered in a crying voice...

"Annika " , whispering her name he kept his hand on his heart feeling the totally high beatings....

Without any another thought Shivaay ran out of the hall room.... Others followed his suit... With in 15 mins he reached the exact informed place....
Others also were behind him...
Without thinking further he ran into the woods and immediately shifted into his wolf Kristoff....

(A/N :- I love frozen very much , so I'm naming his wolf Kristoff )
He ran into the woods sensing her....

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

On the other side ......

Anni's POV

I was running into the dark woods.... I don't know where to go.... I'm hell tired by running... All I can see is Shiv's face... I love him so much... I don't know because of this wild wolf if I die or not... I can't see my Shiv , right.... But the last wish of mine is to see is Shiv.... Suddenly I tripped over some rock and I straightly fell near a big tree on the soil....

I heard the growl of the wild creature behind me.... With difficulty I stood up to run..... That's it I tried to run and that big creature jumped towards me and I fell again the same spot , hitting my head near a big rock.... The wolf is now making circles around me.... thinking a good position to attack me
.. my head is bleeding and that wolf is liking my blood's smell , I think... I will not be saved today.... I'm hundred percentage sure about that.... No one is there to help me..... I'm having scratches on my both hands and leg , I don't have enough energy to run to save myself....

Suddenly the wolf jumped towards me and before it reaches me an another wolf jumped over the wild one making both fell on the other side.... Collecting myself , I moved towards the tree like a reptile and rested my head on the tree side.... And calmed myself.... I don't know , why ?... but I felt like the brown one is my savior...

The wolf which saved me have dark brown fur and Blue eyes.... When that blue eyes looked towards my chocolate brown orbs for some seconds. I felt affection in that.... I can see love and care for me in that exact blue orbs ...... Who's that..... I think I knew this brown wolf... His eyes is hypnotizing me.....

They fought with their all might and I saw some other wolfs coming from the other sides and attacking the wild one and the blue eyes one withdrew himself from them and came near me slowly.... I didn't felt scare because I know I have seen him somewhere.... His eyes I know that eyes.... Lifting my weak hand I slowly kept it on his head... His fur is so soft , it felt like I had touched this soft hairs before also.         

           Shivaay have Same soft hairs , it had the same feeling... I smiled at that.... Before I can do or say anything , my hand slipped down from his body and my eyes closed slowly.....

The last thing I saw before closing my eyes was him..... His blue eyes , which shows worry for me.... I closed my eyes with a small smile.... Like I had seen my Shiv.....

Please do vote and comments

💕💕💕