Chapter One:

Amani's POV

I love waking up next to Rayan every morning. I would love to do this every morning for the rest of my life. I'm seriously in love with this boy! And I'm DEFINITELY in love with Mr. Sunshine the night of my birthday!

Amani: *kisses Ray on the nose* Wake-up sleepy head. We have rehearsal.

Ray:*waves me away* go awaayyyy! Don't wake me up!

Mani: Come on Rayan, today is important! It's the day after our first show of our world tour and I want it to be perfect!! Why were u up so late last night anyways?!

Ray: Cuz all you wanted this past weekend for ur bday was that birthday cake! ;)

Amani: Nuh-uh! Cuz I should've be on my period yesterday! And today is Monday!

Ray: Well, you lost it on Friday for your birthday, and I didn't wear a condom...did you remember to take your pills Friday?!

Amani: I don't know, I was wasted and I don't remember ANYTHING!!!! Well, maybe it's late!

Ray: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it! Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go take a shower. You may join me if you want.

Mani: Okayy...

*45 mins later....they're out of the shower and head their seperate ways for breakfast and rehearsal with their groups.*

Ray's pov

When I got down to the breakfast and saw the guys, Khalil, Diggy, and Jacob, all I could think about was what Amani told me this morning.

Prince: Hey man, wassup with you??

Ray: Well, I think Amani may be pregnant...

Khalil and Digg: What?! What do u mean she might be pregnant?!

Ray: Well, we did it on Friday and she her period is late. So we're trying tp figure out what's going on with that now.

Khalil: Haha, well, I'm sure it's nothing! It may just all be a big mistake! Let's not worry about it and just go eat, okay?? Haha...

Ray: Okaaaaayy(Khalil sounded really nervous for some reason...I wonder what his issue is.)

Prince: Bruh, just don't worry about it! I mean come on! Your dick can't be big enough to go into a girl! That's like saying I'm going to breakup with Maya....

Ray: Nigga, don't give my dick to much aiight?! And Mr. Sunshine IS bigbthankyou very much!! 10 in when hard...

Roc: Damn, I'm only nine inches! Bruh, wat u been doin to make it grow?!

Ray: Haha, that's my secret! ;)

Prod: Wait, why are we talking about private sizes and sex?! Shouldn't we treat these ladies with respect?!

Roc&Prince: *smack teeth* Nigga PLEASE!!!

Prince: Just cuz u waiting. till you and Courtney get married don't mean the rest of us have to! Cuz I LOVE me some Maya!!

Khalil: I agree with Prod...you should wait so it can be special...

Roc: Yeah, I waited....about six mos till I tapped that meatball!! Ahaaa! *slaps Prince's hand*

Ray: I just waited until Amani was ready and I was his first.

Khalil&Digg: *Shifts awkwardly in their seats*

Ray: Niggas! What is y'all problem?!

Khalil&Digg: Nothin...we just chillen.

Ray: Alright niggas, lets eat!