Chapter Two:

Sydney's POV

Wow, I can't believe that Amani's the first one that may be preggars out of us...even tho Maya's comment was rude and unnecessary, I agreed with her. I REALLY thought I would be the first one pregnant! But haha, I'm not! So eff you too MediaTakeOut!! You were WRONG!!!! But now, here we are waiting in the waiting room for Amani and Courtney to come out and tell us the results.

Syd: Do you think she could actually be pregnant?! I mean, come on! This is Amani and RAYAN we're talking about...those are some pretty tiny people.

Maya: Hey, Snooki and Jionni had a baby....and they're not even 5'00"

Syd: Well then, I hope that she isn't....that would be bad publicity for EVERYONE!!!

Amani&Courtney: *walks out*

Syd&Maya: *stands up* Sooooo, what the dr say??

Amani: *Burts into tears and falls on her knees crying*

Syd: Awwwww! Phineas!! Don't cry! Because if you cry, then I'll cry and I don't wanna cry!!

Maya: What did the doctor say?!

Courtney: Well....

Maya: What the f**k did he say?!?!

Courtney: Well, she's pregnant as you can tell. Annnnnd...

Syd:Maya: And what?!

Courtney: She has to either get an abortion or quit CAMS, but either way it will hurt her physically and emotionally. In more ways than one if she keeps it.

Maya: Wait, how will it hurt her emotionally in more than way if she keeps it?!

Court: They can't tell which sperm is attached to the eggs because two different eggs are fertilized by two different sperms.

Syd: Well, who else could be the father other than Ray?

Court: Amani....

Mani:.....

Court: AMANI OPHELIA PHINEAS SMITH!!!!!!! TELL HER!!!!!

Mani: *whispers* Digg or Khalil.....

Syd: Who?!

Mani: *yells* Diggy or Khalil!!!! Okay?! Yes!!! Your other boyfriend and your bestfriend!!!! Okay!!

Syd: YOU B***H!!!!!!! *runs over to Amani and starts choking her*

Court&Maya: SYDNEY!!!!!! *runs over and pulls Sydney off*

Syd: *gets one good grab to her face and when they pull her off of Amani, she ends up with skin on her hands* HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME YOU UGLY WHORE?!?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!!!!!!!

Amani: I AM!!!!!! IT ALL HAPPENED WHEN I WAS WASTED ON FRIDAY!!!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT UNTIL THIS MORNING WHEN THEY CALLED ME ON THE WAY HERE!!!!!! DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT I WOULD PURPOSELY CHEAT ON RAYAN?!?!?! AND WITH MY BEST FRIENDS AT THAT?!?! NO!!!!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'M IN LOVE WITH RAYAN AND WOULD NEVER WANT TO DO TO HURT HIM!!!!!! OR YOU!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN MY BEST FRIEND SINCE I WAS ELEVEN AND NOW I'M SIXTEEN!!!! I WOULD NEVER WANT TO RUIN A FIVE YEAR FRIENDSHIP OVER SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I WANT TO KEEP THE BABY!!!!!!

Syd: Well, until you do...don't talk to me. And if you decide to keep the babies, then don't talk to me. Because my real best friend would never do that to me...she wouldn't be a selfish whore and would just keep her legs with HER man.

Mani: Me?! *slaps Me* I'm not the one who is pulling on the hearts of TWO boys in their faces!! I'm only with Rayan, the only mistake I've made is this. You d**k hop from Roc to Khalil and do you realize how much you're hurting the other one when you're flirting with the other one!

Syd: *pushes Amani* B***h! That ain't nothing compared to you!! You're pregnant with someone's baby and you don't even know who the father is! I always make sure that they wrap it up when I eff them! You just do it all whatever and with whoever! And I'm sorry I can't be seen with dirty s**ts like you....and have fun telling your boyfriend you cheated on him with his best friends! I hope he likes whores as much as he likes tacos, or ur s**t outta luck...(I then walk away leaving them there. I need to get away from Amani and focus on this tour. If I stayed in there any longer, I would've had to hurt her and her babies. So I called a cab and headed to Madison Square Garden.)

Prod POV

We were on stage going over the opening of the show when we heard Sydney scream in frustration and of course Roc ran to her rescue.

Prod: Why does he always run to her when she openly cheats on him in front of his face?!

Prince: Man, I don't know ....maybe he's in love. I would do the same thing for Maya though.

Ray: I know that Amani would never do that to me so I have nothing to worry about.

Prod: Yeah, courtn *phone dings* hold on, its Courtney!

(Text convo)

CSquared: Hey, is Sydney there? We just had a rlly big argument and idk where she went.

CraigLuvsCourt: Yeah, she's here! Wat happened?! :(

CSquared: I'll tell u when we get there, we have to tell evry1 anyways cuz it affects all of us!

CraigLuvsCourt: Aiight, how much longer till y'all here?

CSquared: We're outside now!

CraigLuvsCourt: Aiight!

(End of Convo)

Prince: Hey, wat happened??

Prod: I don't know, she said she'll tell me when she gets here.

Prince:Is Maya okay?!

Ray: Don't nobody care about her!! Is Mani ok?!

Prod: Well, it's probly about Amani, and y'know, what we talked about this morning....

Ray&Prince: Yeah....

Court&Maya: *trying to pull Amani inside* Rayan!! You and Amani need to talk, now!

Ray: Well, that's my cue! I'll be back soon! *goes to Amani but she runs away so he chases her.*

Courtney: *walks away and comes to Prod* Hey there handsome!

Prod: Hey gorgeous! *hugs her really tight and kisses her!* Wassup?? Hows everything with Amani and the, secret?

Courtney: Don't worry, no one knows we're engaged, I have slow friends, remember??

Prod: Oh yeah, so what's wrong with Amani?! What did the doctor say?!

Court: Well.......

~~WILL COURTNEY TELL PROD WHAT HAPPENED?! HOW WILL RAY REACT TO THE NEWS?! WILL ANYONE ELSE GET THEIR BOOTIES BEAT?! JUST WAIT UNTIL CHAPTER THREE TO FIND OUT!!!! Peace, Love, and Tacos! ;)~~