Chapter Five

Prince POV:

*OUTSIDE*

Prince: Hey, you got the stuff??

???: Yeah, but are you sure you wanna do this to her? This can really hurt her if you don't do this properly....

Prince: I don't care!!!! I told her I always get what I want, and she's no exception....and plus, why would I care if she gets hurt or not?! It's not like I actually love her...

???: What?! What do you mean you don't love her?!

Prince: I don't, the sex is GREAT!!! But I'm in love with, wait! I gotta go...here comes Amani!! *__gives the mystery person the money and gets "the stuff" and goes over to the escalade to greet them__*

Mani: *__gets out the truck__*

Prince: AMANI!!!!!!!! *__picks her up and hugs her tightly__* how was therapy?? What did the doctor say?? Are you gonna keep the baby??

Mani: *__gets down from Prince's arms__* Hey Jacob, and you'll find out what I decide when everyone gets together.

Prince: Awwww, but I thought I was special....

Mani: You are, but I want everyone to hear this all at the same time.

Prince: Fiiiiine, you ready to go inside?

Mani: Nahhh, I think imma wait for Daniel. I need to talk to him.

Ray: *__gets out truck__* Hey Prince, wassup man?

Prince: Nun much, you ready to head in?

Ray: Yeah, lets go. Ma, you ready to go inside?

Mani: Nah, imma wait for Daniel, I really need to talk to him.

Ray: Alright bae, I'll get everyone okay?

Mani: Okay, love you!

Ray: Love you more!

Prince: Aiight enough lovey dovey, let's go! *__hurries up and pushes Ray inside.__*

Ray: Shiit! I forgot my Domo bag!

Prince: I'll go get it bruh!

Ray: You sure man?

Prince: Yeah, I need to go out there anyways! *__jogs back outside and sees Diggy kissing Amani and walking towards the door.__* __Inner Thoughts: Oh My God....what was the he!l was that. Why did those two just kiss when she's dating my best friend?! Wait, bright ideeeeeea!__ *__goes over behind Amani and holds her by her waist and whispers__* I saw that Amani.....

Mani: *gasp* You saw nothing Jacob!

Prince: Yes I did, unless.....

Mani: *__turns around.__* Unless what?!

Prince: Unless I get my Maya....

Mani: What are you talking about?

Prince: I want Maya to run away to Europe with me, but she won't. So I have to do it the hard way. *__Pulls out bag with "the stuff" in it.__*

Mani: You bastard! What the fuuck is that?! I'm not gonna poison your girlfriend!

Prince: Don't worry, it's not poison. It's just a couple of Roofies I need you to slip into her drink. They'll last from the time she takes them, to about the time we get there. You do this for me, and I'll completely forget about you kissing Digg.

Mani: Fine, I'll do it. But where are you taking Maya?

Prince: Do you swear you won't tell anyone? And if you do, then your little secrets will both be out in the public, so everyone will know that you AREN'T America's sweetheart and you're also a little whore bag just like the rest of them.

Mani: I swear, we both have a lot on the line.

Prince: We're going to a Mexican slum and I'm just going to make her my slave.

Mani: But I thought you loved her.

Prince: No, I love the sex. Not her. There's someone else I love......

Mani: Who is it?!

Prince: You'll find out soon enough. *__Kisses her hand and winks. Then I go and get Ray's Domo bag and goes inside.__*

*POV Ended*

*Maya's POV*

Mani: SHUT YOUR FACES BEFORE I FUUCKING SHANK YALL BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: *crickets*

Mani: Thank-you, now I wanted to tell you all that I've decided to keep the babies. And if you have a problem with that, you can kiss my naturally yellow @$$.

Syd: Wow, I hopw she has fun with that, slut.

Mani: What did you say Sydney Oliver Young?!

Syd: I said you were a d@mn slut!! You got a problem with that?!

Mani: Oh, you'll say I'm a slut but will you come in my face and say that?!

Syd: *__steps up to Amani.__* S-L-U

Mani: *__Starts strangling Syd and when they pulled her off of her, she pimp AND b!tch slapped Sydney until she finally fell over.__*

Maya: Amaniiii!! What the fuuck is your problem?!

Mani: Don't fuuckin talk to me Maya!! You either Courtney!!!! *__Walks away.__*

Maya: Fine then! Fuuck you too! Ughhh, she gets on my nerves SOOOOO much sometimes!!!

Prince: Awwwww, calm down honey! Maybe you should go apologize to her! She's sensitive right now. And don't let her ruin your fierceness! *__snaps his fingers.__*

Maya: One, when did you start saying honey? Two, when did you start caring so much about Amani and her happiness?! And three, why did you say Fierceness and snap?

Prince: I've always done that b!tch. You just don't pay attention like Amani does!!

Maya: EXSQUEEEEEEZE me?! What do you mean I don't pay attention to you and Amani does?! I pay attention to everything you say!!!

Prince: Whatever, but you need to go apologize to her though. Text her NOW Maya.

Maya: Fine, bastard..... *__Pulls out phone.__

MayaDaHipstah: Hey Mani, wassup girly!

AllPurpleErrthang: Minding my d@mn business like you should've did earlier.....

MayaDaHipstah: Look, I'm sorry for butting in and I should've just pulled u off of Syd. Ik this may be hard for u right now yo!

AllPurpleErrthang: Fine, I 4give u. Hey, come meet me in the green room and let's have coffee together to celebrate!

MayaDaHipstah: K. I'm on the way! Do u want Syd&Court to come?

AllPurpleErrthang: Nah, just me&u yo! ;)

MayaDaHipstah: Kay, I'm on the way! __Walks to the green room and sees Amani putting a weird white liquid in a cup of coffee.__* Hey! What are u doing Mani??

Mani: *__Turns arouns__* Hey Maya! I was just putting cream in your coffee because I know how much you LOVE cream!! So I wanted to make this coffee ESPECIALLY for you! *__Hands her a cup!__*

Maya: Awwww! Thanks love! Now lets toast! *__Toasts and starts drinking my coffee. When I get done I see Amani smirking and drinking her coffee.__* __Isn't she drinking her coff-__ *__Falls down to the ground unconscious.__*

Mani: Have fun with your new life love, see ya later! Maybe.... *__walks away like nothing happened__*

Prince: *__Comes in and takes her away.__*

*End of POV*

(Haha, all this extra crap is cuz I posted it on ML, my bad lovelies!<3)