Chapter Four:

Maya POV

Wow, I can't believe she actually told everyone that she's pregnant! Knowing Amani, I thought she would've made up a story about how some giant magical monster came inside her and turned her into an emotionless, bipolar dinosaur squirrel ninja thing.....lemon drop is weird, I know she is...but wow, she's actually being responsible and told everyone. I'm proud of my lemon drop!

Prince: *smiles and mutters* this is exactly why I don't want you around these girls anymore! You may be the next one.

Maya: *mutters back under her smile* Well to bad I'm already happy with my career and I love my friends and cousin more than I love you Mucho...

Amani: *Walks over and sheepishly smiles at us* Hey you guys, what's going on over here?

Prince: AMANI!!!!! *picks her and and gives her a huge bear hug!* So, how are you feeling little one? Have you decided what you're going to do about the babies yet?

Mani: No, but Khalil, Ray, Daniel, and me are going to talk about it though. But I'll let you know what the decision is though.

Maya: Are you sure you want to be the only girl in a room full of guys who hate each other right now?

Mani: I have no choice, but we're going to get security that has no clue about the situation to come in and watch over us. So just in case something happens, I, well, we! Won't get hurt. If we decide to keep them. But once again, it'll be bad publicity for everyone! *Looks over to Ray who's yelling it's time for them to go.* I gotta go you guys, but I'll tell y'all what happened when we get back. *walks over to Ray and just hugs him.*

Maya: Don't worry about us! Do what your heart wants you to do! Everyone else can go suck turtle balls!

Prince: What do you mean don't worry about everyone else?! These are our careers we're talking about here! Not just hers!! Do you not care about your future?!

Maya: Oh, so NOW you care about my future?! Because a couple of minutes ago before you were being completely fake to your best friend you were just talking about me running away with you and starting a new life in Switzerland with you!! How do you think that would affect my future?! See?! You're only thinking about you. With Amani being pregnant, and Ray probably maybe being one of the fathers, that makes MB look bad, which makes YOU look bad! But with you running away with me, it makes me look stupid and "hopelessly in love", but makes you look like a complete rock star and bad a*s!!! But no, like I said before, I am NOT running away, and I'm going to be by Amani's side until all of this blows over.

Prince: Fine, you win this battle, but you have not won the war. I never get up until I get what I want! ;)

Maya: Just get out of my face you nasty, dirty a*s pervert! *I walk away mad, but looks back and see Prince smirking and winks his eye at me, I shake my head and laugh, why do I deal with this idiot?*

Amani POV

So Ray, Khalil, Daniel, and I leave the arena and go to Oprah's house in New York for advice, when you're the #1 and #2 artists in the world, you start to meet people and gain connections! But Oprah is like a second mom to us. Ray and I in one car, Daniel and Khalil in the other. The entire ride there we're silent with my head on Ray's lap, until my phone rings. I see it's Keyshia and I answer and put it on speaker.

Ray: Hey Keyshia! Wassup?

Keyshia: Hey, where's Amani

Mani: Right here....

Keyshia: Oh, okay! Well, Oprah is really busy today and can't speak with y'all but she sent this really amazing therapist she knows that's almost as great as she is!