Revenge Tickling

So the obvious occured to both myself and Beth, LET'S GET KELLY, and let's get her GOOD! The only unknown for both myself and Beth was is her mother ticklish! Beth was not sure as she had never tried to tickle her mother for fear of being tickled back. Beth's Dad left them when she was about 2 so she didn't recall him tickling her at all.

So one morning I stayed over. We got up very eary before Kelly would be awake. Now Kelly was not a heavy sleeper like Beth was, so we would need to be more quiet. The plan was just the same as what we did to Beth.......tie her wrists up to the end of the bed and tie her ankles together. We would use tanning bed oil and a hair brush and a electric toothbrush.....and of course blindfold her. We had a slight issue in that they had just got a german sheppard named Max and it had to stay inside for now as the fence was broken. So the worry was that when we opened Kelly's bedroom door that the dog would come running in and bark waking her up........so Beth gave the dog something to eat over the other side of the house to keep it occupied for at least 10 minutes. As we opened Kelly's bedroom door she was lying face down with her bare soles poking out the end of the doona. Gee I hoped she was wearing very little when we took her doona off........she has a beautiful body just like Beth. As we lifted the doona off I was not dissapointed. She was wearing very small little white shorts and a black singlet top. Once we had her tied we would lift her singet top exposing her belly. Kelly also had an extrmemly husky voice just like Beth and I really wanted to hear her laugh. We decided firstly to tie her ankles togther which we did and then tied them down hard with rope at the bottom of the bed. Her bare feet were completely immobilized and just hanging out off the end of the bed very vulnerable. We then proceeded to tie both her wrists to the end of the bed completely outstretching them placing her in an entirelessly helpless position where she would be at the mercy of our keen fingers. Just as we finished tieing her up she woke up.

Kelly had a slighty bemused look on her face....'what are you doing?' she asked. 'Isn't it obvious' said Beth......'were going to tickle you......payback'. Kelly didn't appear to be all that concerned. 'ok........go for it'. Beth and I looked at each other......'okay' I said 'you asked for it'. Beth sat down on her mother's booty and pulled her singlet up exposing her belly and I poured some baby oil on her bare soles giving some to Beth to put on her hands. 'So are you ticklish?' I asked. 'Why don't you find out.' replied Kelly. So I proceeded to drag my fingernails along Kelly's bare exposed soles as Beth dug into her belly and began frantically working up and down her mother's upper body.

Nothing no reaction what so ever. We both tried a little harder with what were doing. 'No' said Kelly........ 'I'm not ticklish'. We were both shocked......she was so calm and still and she was actually completely 'not ticklish'. Beth moved up to her mother's underarms and dug her fingers in......................nothing. She tried different methods nothing I ran the hair brush up and down her soles...........nothing........the electric toothbrush.......nothing. We both tried her inner thighs...........she didn't budge.....did not make a sound. The backs of her knees.....no such luck. We literally tried every inch of her body and could not get a reaction. It was safe to say that Kelly was just not ticklish. We both just sat their on top of her. Beth was sitting on her back and I was sitting on the backs of her thighs. 'Well guys it looks although i win doesn't it?' exclaimed Kelly. 'Nothing you or anyone else does can possibly work because I am just completely not TICKLISHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHEHEHEHEHAW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH OMG STOP IT THAT TICKLES SO MURRRRRRRCHHHHHH!

We were shocked........'what?', we weren't tickling her. Was she putting us on? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES PLEASE MAKE IT STOP HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE. Kelly was squirming uncontrollably. What was doing this? And then we turned around to face her feet where Max the dog was licking Kelly's bare soles. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA MY GOD IT TICKLES MAKE IT STOP PLEEEEEEEEASE, begged Kelly in her sexy husky voice. We both stood up, we were shocked......how was the dog doing this? We had tried everything we knew and this animal who didn't have any idea what it was doing was sending Kelly into hysterics. Kelly was laughing uncontrolably. 'Good boy Max.......get her' yelled Beth. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....PLEASE MAKE IT STOP I'll DO ANYTHING PLEEEEEEEEASE yelled Kelly. Max didn't stop, Kelly's soles were sitting at exactly the right height for him to lick them at will and he looked perfectly comfortabe to do it for as long as he wanted. For all the effort Beth and I put in Max was just cusually licking at Kelly's helpless soles and all of a sudden extremely ticklish soles. Kelly could not handle it at all........PLEASE MAKE IT STOP......THAT TICKLES SOOOOOO BAD HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Her husky voice was exilerating. She was squirming uncontrllably as this dog just cusually licked her feet. After about 5 minutes Max got bored and turned away.

But oh no Kelly was not getting out of her torture that easy.....I held onto Max as Beth got some peanut butter on a knife and spread it over Kelly's bare soles........'get her boy....go on get her'......Max promply strolled over and prceeded to lick Kelly's soles once more. OMG NO PLEASE MAKE IT STOP I'M BEGGING YOU.......HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES SO BAD I CANT STAND IT HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Kelly was squirming and screaming in her husky voice as Beth jumped on top of her and dug into her belly again.......this seemed to make Kelly scream even more so Beth kept going and I made sure that Max continued the genius job he was doing in tickling Kelly's soles. Boy was it tickling her. Kelly was laughing so hard tears ran down and dripped off her face.

We kept this up for a good half an hour before Max eventually would not lick anymore peanut butter off Kelly's feet. We teased Kelly a little bit afterwards about this and she was embarrassed that it was the dog that was able to create laughter from her. One thing I knew for sure was that I was not gonna let that dog near my bare feet.