Chapter Five

~Maya's POV~

I woke up early today. After the conversation I had with Miss White after lesson, I've decided to try and catch her attention. It's going to be hard, considering I'm a seventeen year old senior in high school, and she is a sexy woman teaching at my school.

I rummaged through my closet looking for an outfit to catch her attention, and I found it.

Image below is what she is wearing:
(This isn't what Maya looks like, it's just the clothes I want you to look at)

Image below is what she is wearing:(This isn't what Maya looks like, it's just the clothes I want you to look at)

This is perfect. It shows off my curves in the right place, it's eye catching, and it's in dress code (at my school anyway).

I went downstairs to find a note that was left folded on the kitchen counter.

Dear Maya,
                       I'm sorry I have an early shift today, I've left some money on the counter for you to buy breakfast this morning. I'll be home at around midnight, please be safe!

                         Lots of love,
                                               Dad.

'Just great' I thought to myself as I threw the note into the garbage and put the money into my bag. There's no way I'm spending it now, I have to save for collage and there is no places around to hire me for a part time job.

I locked the front door as I waited for the bus. 'It's nice to be early for once' I thought to myself. I have a good feeling about today.

The bus pulled up and I got inside. I smiled at the bus driver and headed to the same seat I sit at everyday, pulling out my phone and checking my text messages. 'Five messages from Jason.. of course' I smiled to myself as I read though his messages.

Jason: hey, see you second?

Jason: Omg, what happened with Miss White yesterday?!

Jason: Did you fuck her?!

Jason: OMG YOU DID DIDN'T YOU?

Jason: Ugh fine, ignore me. But you're telling me everything when I see you bitch!!

'Woah' I thought to myself as I read through the messages, I can't believe he would think I would go that far, especially with a teacher!

I decided to reply to his message, but I really needed to talk to him in real life.

Me: Woah, slow down. We didn't have sex, she just wanted to talk to me about us talking in lesson okay? See you in second x

The bus came to a stop and I got off just as the bell rang. I hurried off to my first class excited to get to English.