Chapter Six

~Maya's POV~

Fist lesson dragged on. I don't mind my teacher, but boy is she boring. The bell rang and I hurriedly collected my items and basically ran to English.

I walked in to see Jason in his usual seat with his head on the desk.
'What a surprise' I thought to myself as I turned to Miss White to see her looking at me.

"Good morning Miss Adams!' She said to me with the cutest smile on her face.

"Morning!' I replied smirking as I walked over to Jason.

I sat in my seat and shook him vigorously.

"huhh..." Jason groaned sitting up rubbing his eyes. "Did the bell ring yet?"

"Erm, no, we're early," I replied to him pulling out my notebook.

"So why on earth did you wake me up!?" He said looking at me annoyed.

A laugh came from the font of the classroom. We simultaneously look over at Miss White to see her smiling at us with an amused look on her face.

"Guys, are you seriously arguing over sleeping before a class?" She questioned us getting up from her seat and walking towards the board.

I watched as she stood on her tiptoes unsuccessfully attempting to reach the top. I walked over to her to help her as I'm slightly taller then her.

"Well miss, In my opinion sleep is very important to stimulate the brain, but it's not when you're woken up by your morning person friend!" Jason replied as I carefully took the pen from her hand and wrote the date at the top right corner in the board.

"Thank you" Miss White said with a relieved look on her face. "Usually I get a trusty chair to help to to be able to reach, it's not very fun being short" she said with a nervous tone in her voice.

"It's not problem! Honestly, I think that you're lucky to be short. The o my perk of being tall is reaching high places, that's about it" I replied handing her the pen and sitting back down next to Jason.

Miss White went to answer me as the bell rang indicating the second class of the day. Students began to enter the classroom and settle in to begin the lesson.

Oh why does time always fly by in this class?