The Studio

Ayanna....,

      I woke up about an hour after August left and yawned loudly. Music from last night was still playing In my ears. And I stared up at the ceiling. "Gratataa.." I mumbled laughing to myself.

I jumped up and took a nice shower. I slipped on a white long sleeved v-neck and some light blue short shorts. It made my butt look humongous. I stared in the mirror for sometime and headed downstairs.

August was asleep with Ciara on his chest. The TV was on and bubble guppies were playing. I laughed and leaned down to kiss August's lips.

"Wake up Mr." I kissed him again and his eyes fluttered open. There was a big ass snile on his face and I laughed. I pucked up Ciara and took her to get ready.

By the time I was done with Ci Ci, August was eating breakfast. I smiled happily.

"Baybeh Can you come here." I put down Ci Ci in her play crib and walked over to him. August immediately pulled me down on his lap and I felt a big bump underneath me.

"August..."

"Baybeh Im Horny." He held my waist closely and I blushed.

"August you have to be at the studio by nine." I tried to pry his hands off of me.

"Come on baby just a little taste."

I stood up and almost ran for it but he grabbed my waist and started sucking on my neck. I knew that was gonna leave some hickies.

"B-baby please." I moaned out reluctantly. His hand went into my shorts and I gasped.

He stuck his finger in and started to finger me slowly. "F-fuck." I moaned and threw my head back.

His fingers caressed my clit slowly. And he fingered me quickly at the same time. I arched my back and tried to move back.

"A-August babyyy Y-yesss fuck..." He curled his fingers in me and I bucked my hips.

August immediately pulled off my shorts and replaced his thumb with his mouth but kept fingering me.

"Ahhhh August..... Ri-right there." I arched my back and grinded on his face repeatedly until I came hard. He licked up all my juices and I relaxed.

"Fu-Fuck you." He smirked at me and begin pulling his buckle.

My eyes went wide. "August no." I yelped and laughed while trying to run for it..

Somehow he held me down and unbuckled his pants at the same time. all of a sudden I felt him enter me.

"Oh shittt..." I scratched the counter and arched my back. He stroked deeply but slow. My eyes rolled to the back of my head at the feeling he was giving me.

"August, Ayanna!" His mother yelled and I heard the door close.

"Shit...." I tried to push him off but he ignored.

"Stay quiet baby." He nibbled on my ear while slamming into me harder and faster. How did he expect me to stay quiet.

"F-faaa-" August clasped his hand on mouth so my scream was muffled.

"Damn baby." He stroked even deeper and harder.

I was squinting my eyes and moaning hard. August grabbed the counter and rammed even harder inside me. I squeezed my eyes shut and screamed unintentionally.

"Ayanna, are you o-" His mother gasped and covered her eyes.

"Mamma I can expla-"

"So sorry momma August." I creaked embarrassed.

She shook her head while keeping her eyes closed. "You could've warned me. I'll take my grand baby and go instead."

"Momma I really didn't mean for you to see that. It's August's fault. I told him to stop." I pouted.

She fanned us off and grabbed Ci Ci. I groaned as she left the house.

"Learn how to be quiet during sex." august whispered in my war ad bent me over the counter again.

"Augussst yesss." I moaned in response as he started ramming in and out again.

.....

Soon we reached the studio about an hour late and I had to change my clothes. Now I'm wearing a Last Kings gold Snap Back and black v-neck with a high waisted blue ripped Jeans and black Toms. I had a gray, black and white plaid shirt tied around my waist. I looked good.

August grabbed my hand and pulled menio the studio with him. "Baybeh you're ass is just damn." He squeezed it and I blushed.

We walked into the studio and I stayed behind him. "Hey man." He shook hands with this guy that looked just as tall as him.

And August is pretty tall.

The guy was tall with freckles and had blonde dyed hair. That's when I realized it was Chris Brown. I swear I started to die inside. I bit my lip nervously and he looked directly at me and winked.

Gah dammmnnn.

He smile at me and took my hand and kissed it. "I'm Chris."

"I-Im I am Mmmh I'm A-Aya I'm Ay-"

"Her name is Ayanna. Also my girlfriend and mother of my daughter."

Chris laughed. "I kind of didn't expect to have this effect on her."

They laughed at me and I pouted. Thy started working on their remix of August's new song. I smiled hearing them work together in the studio. Another guy walked in. Also known as Trey Songz. Dear Jesus.

"Excuse me." I cleared my throat and walked out. August rolled his eyes and. Chris laughed.

I came back and sat down normally. While they sang, each one of them were giving me dirty looks and gestures. I dont understand why he'd bring me here. Dear God.