The Day After

I sighed and opened my eyes. August's arm was wrapped around my waist and his head was leaning on my shoulder. How cute. I slowly

removed his arms and tried to get out of bed hut he pulled me back down quickly.

"Stay...." He mumbled and pulled me closer. I giggled and turned around so that I threw a leg over him and an arm. He smirked and pushed his face on my chest. Sneaky ass.

   About an hour later is when he was ready to get up. He groaned and stared miserably at the clock that read 9 am. I heard a small cry and stood up to go check on my baby Ciara.

When I walked in her room I smiled. Her pouty lips and wide curious eyes were red as hell along with her nose. Its so adorable when she cries. I smiled and kissed her red nose.

"Hi momma's baby." I giggled and rubbed my nose against hers as she cried. I smiled, I don't know why I love babies so much. I actually want another one and Ciara's only one. I sighed and stared at her. She is such a blessing and came to me when I didn't know what to do with my life. It was at a moment where I felt I had nothing to live for and she just came along.

I kissed all over her face and slowly kept rocking her back and forth. Her eyes were close to closing but her Daddy walked in the room making her jolt as if she had been wide awake. I smiled and watched August take her out of my hands. She immediately put her head down on his shoulder and started dozing off as he walked to our bedroom. He sat Down propped against the head board and let her lay on his chest. It was the cutest thing to watch her hold on to August tight as he put her to sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Baby?" I heard August call put for me as I continued to make some breafeast

"Kitchen!!!" I yelled loud enough for him to hear me but low enough not to wake the baby.

I smiled when I felt his arms wrap around my waist. "Morning." He sighed and kissed my cheek. I blushed and he laughed at me.

"I have a question." He nodded at me.

"What if I felt like I wanted another baby?" I chewed on my nails and looked on the ground.

"You're telling me you want another baby?" I blushed and turned around quickly. He looked as if he thought I was crazy.

"Never mind August. It was a stupid question." I said feeling embarrassed. I felt his arms go around my waist and he pulled me towards him and turned me around. August lifted me up and sat me on the counter.

"Answer my question." He stared at me seriously.

I scratched my neck and looked away. "Um, I mean I was thinking of it. But if you don't want t-"

I was cut off by his lips moving against mine. I blushed hard at the way he stared at me with a big smile. "I'd love to have another mini me walking around." He bit his lip and kissed me again.

I giggled as he started smothering me in kisses on top of the counter. All of a sudden I heard a click and turned around to see August's mother taking a video of us like that.

I blushed and august smirked. He was more encouraged by the camera. I giggled as he kept kissing all over my face.

"I love you." He smiled big. My face was probably tomato red and I kissed his lips. "I know."

My mom smiled at us and continued to record. "Big Announcement ma." He smiled at me and looked at his mother.

"What August?" She laughed a bit and waited.

"Well,  Yanna and I decided we were going to work on another baby." I blushed harder as he told his mother.

"How bout yall get to it?" My eyes sent wide as she said that.

"Ms. August, noooooooo youre encouraging him to start right this minute!" I screeched as he put me over his shoulder and kissed his mothers cheek.

"Thanks ma. Imma take you're advice. Watch the food please?" I held on for dear life as August ran upstairs with me on his shoulder.

When he reached the bedroom he immediately locked the door and threw me on the bed. My face was probably crimson red. We haven't had sex since Ciara was at least a month old.

He kissed behind my ear and worked his way to my neck and collar bone. Each time he got a moan out of me. I bit my lip when he started to kiss my spot. I moaned loudly and he pulled me under him. I giggled when he did and he chuckled.

I felt my clothes being ripped off and looked up to August. It's almost as if he was eager and hungry to have this moment happen. I blushed when I was finally In my undergarments.

August was naked already and didn't waste time in doing the same to me. "God I missed your body." He stared down at me before attacking my neck in love Bites. He laid me down on my back and positioned himself in front of me,

"Finally." I heard him whisper before plunging inside of me. August fe!t way bigger than before. I gasped ad he slid his warm tongue in my mouth. August pumped inside of me fast and continued to go faster.

I grabbed on to his back and moaned loudly which soon turned into screams. I missed his body against mine. I missed having him inside of me. It felt so fucking amazing. 

"Au-August sl-slow d-d-down." I screamed and he pumped even faster. I rigged my nails into his back. How the fuck did he know I love it rough?

August flipped me over and pounded into me relentlessly.

"Who's pussy is it?" I heard his skin slap against mine constantly. I was to speechless and wrapped up into the feeling to answer.

"It's yours." I screeched and grabbed hold of the sheets

"And what's my name?" He went harder and I felt my walls tighten around him. August pulled on my hair and rammed into me harder.

"Its its its Da-Da-Dadddddy!" I screamed and released myself as he did the same.  my legs shook horribly and August fell next to me on the bed.

"I've been waiting so long to do that." He had a big ass smile on his face and was breathing heavily. I just glared at him. "I can't feel my legs."

I groaned and August laughed. "That's my way of saying welcome back." He smirked and kissed my lips.