A Year Later...

Ayanna...

     I smiled sadly looking at the TV screen. I swore he was going to come back but I kept my hope up for nothing. He never called, even if it was to see his daughter. I shook my head and laughed at what I was seeing. Husbands of Holly Wood is really my shit. I would really rape Nick Cannon. He's sexy, I don't give a fuck.

     I spotted movement near the couch and immediately turned my head. Ci Ci wobbled over to me with tears in her eyes. She just woke up from her nap and I sighed. "Awe babbbbby." I sang as she walked over to me. She walked straight to me and laid on my shoulder until she fell back asleep.

    A knock was at my door and I quickly carried Ciara to my room. She laid there peacefully and I peeked through the peephole. I saw that it was my best friend, Marissa. I smiled widely. Because of constant work, and taking care of my daughter we didn't have much time to talk or see each other really.

"Rissa! God, I missed you so much Bae." I literally jumped on her and wrapped my legs around her thick frame. She laughed and carried me inside. For some reason she left the door open and I wanted to know why.

"You claim you'll miss me but you'll wish I never came by after this surprise." She bit her lip and I furrowed my eyebrows.

Rissahow can a surprise be bad?" I giggled a bit. Then a small baby pit bull walked inside and I almost screamed.

"She's so cute." I played with it and kissed all over her face. I forgot the door was open and it closed.

"Rissa is it me or did the door just close by itself?" I sat still and slowly turned around only to see a face that I honestly dreaded.

"Are you fucking me in the butt right now?" My mouth fell open and I stared at Rissa with the most annoyed and hateful face I could muster up. It didn't work much considering the fact that I could never stay mad at my best friend.

"Yanna?" August stared me deeply in my eyes as if something was different about me.

I couldn't even look at him. I just chuckled and ran to my room. I quickly closed the door and slipped on a sweat suit. I pulled on my converses and readied my daughter.

I picked up her resting body and grabbed the baby bag. He really had nerve to just walk up in here like everything is okay. Tears threatened to spill but I refuse to let him see me cry. So I sucked it up and walked out to the living area where they both were.

"Yanna..... wait?" He grabbed my shoulder and I immediately jerked it away. His eyes traveled to the little girl I carried in my arms.

"That's my daughter?" He stuttered with glossy eyes.

I nodded and opened the door. Bit before he pulled me back inside and closed it. I was so close to losing my temper And crying she same time. Rissa stood up and removed Ci Ci from my arms. She took her to my room so August and I could talk.

I sat down on the couch and waited. I felt so much hurt,and pain rush into my heart. All the emotions hit me at once and I covered my fave with both hands. Tears fell uncontrollably and I sniffles a few times. When I was almost done releasing my feelings he wrapped his arms around me. It made me cry harder and I used every nine in my body to try and push him off but he held me tightly.

"Yanna. I'm sorry." He kissed my forehead. I cried harder into his chest and he sighed deeply.

"Please stop crying." I shook my head and tried to push him again. Instead I just screamed loudly at him.

"August get the fuck off of me. Why'd you come here in he first place? Get offfff! .....I fucking hate you. I can mange on my own I didn't need you and I still don't. Dammit. Fuck offff!" I yelled and screamed and kicked and tried everything but nothing worked.

He held me down and kissed my lips so lovingly. I cried harder and mushed his head a couple times.

"Just leave me alone. You hurt me enough." I cried softly and whispered to him.

August nodded and pulled me in his lap. "I know baby girl. And I'm sorry. My manager made me cut all ties with everyone from the hood. I just got a new manager and he made space to come see you." He held me tightly.

"......I didn't have anyone's number or anything where I could reach anybody. Not even my mama for a few days."

I rolled my eyes and shrugged. "They know you have a daughter so why would they keep you away?"

I glared at him for his lame excuse. "I really did miss you Yanna." He sighed and held me closer.

I felt the tears coming again and I ignored the fact that he looked way different than he was when he was here.