A Fool For You

Hello there! Glad you considered reading this. Anyway, from the description of the story, this is an entry of mine for MT_Reade's WTIYS SANDER SIDES FANFICTIONS, the third prompt yey! (If you dunno her, she amazin)

This is actually my first oneshot, because I am not good at thinking plots, and I am very grateful for coming across Tana's prompts, so I hope you like it.

If you have already read it from there, ( ._.) uhm thank you (^^) lol

___________

"Are you in?"

Roman stood at the school hallway waiting for a response from his bestfriend, Virgil, who is loading his bag with some of his things from his locker.

These two had been friends ever since Roman had moved in town, and that was during there middle school years. They clicked once they knew each other during recess and developed closeness turning them into best friends.

When Virgil had finished packing up and closed the locker door shut, he eyed Roman with one eyebrow raised.

"What are you even talking about?"

He asked a bit annoyed. Roman had been asking him the same question since they met up after their last classes. Virgil wouldn't answer right away, not knowing where he will be "in" at exactly.

"A proposal."

Roman felt excited, yet too excited, and at the same time, he is tensed thinking about his scheme with Virgil. Although he had known his best friend for a long time, he is still unsure of how he would react to him or how he will handle it.

"A proposal? What proposal?" Virgil then started walking towards the school's exit knowing Roman would follow. He did trail behind, pulling Virgil closer to him, then he began slowing down his pace.

"Well, I'm not telling unless you say that you're in."

"Roman, couldn't you just be straight to the point?"

Both of them stopped.

"And why are you walking slower than usual?" Roman felt uneasy to answer, but he did anyway.

"Tomorrow evening, my parents and I will be having dinner. And I'm inviting you as my date..." Virgil felt something inside of him. His anxiety creeping in, ready to take action.

"But, uhmm, you'll just be acting as if you are my boyfriend." Roman quickly finished.

Virgil tries to compose himself until he realized.

"What?!"

Roman saw this coming, this sort of reaction. Of course it seems absurd asking for his best friend to be his fake boyfriend. It felt weird having your best friend be your, lover...

Well except for Roman, he actually wanted it to be real.

Him and Virgil, be legit dating.

But he was afraid.

Unless he was sure that Virgil felt the same way.

And it's been so long that he had been keeping his secret. Sometimes he couldn't hide it. His gaze at this purple haired teenager would give him in. Sometimes he would daydream kissing this angsty boy, but his thoughts were quick to cloud his mind.

And now, Roman is trying to risk it, initiating something to out his feelings for Virgil.

Although it seems weird beginning his action by faking it.