Wanna One as Yandere Boy

Hello, guys, I'm back with a new part hereafter the priki long time hiatus from being wattpaders. Please ignored it if you saw any typos cuz I write this part in the priki 3 am in the morning.

Please enjoy~

===============================================================================

- You're the female student that they like so much, one day they saw someone want to ask you out

Jisung: '' Hey, boy. Let her go, before I slice you into a pieces and feed it to the crocodile ''

Sungwoon: '' I may be small and not tall at all, but that can't stop me from protect what MINE. So, leave her alone or I will kill you ''

Minhyun: '' Do you want me to smack you with my broom, you freak ugly ass face?? ''

Seungwoo: *already kill that boy* '' Opps, my bad ahhahahah''

Jaehwan: '' She only dates someone who's as good as me, so back off bitch.''

Daniel: '' She wouldn't date someone who doesn't have this'' *show off his abs*

Jihoon: ''Please don't take her from me, she is my everything.''  *use his cute face* 

Woojin: *already kill that boy* 

Jinyoung: *stare deep into that boy's soul*

Daehwi: *secretly put poison in that boy lunch box* '' See you again, oh, maybe not.''

Kuanlin: Where the heck he is?? Am I in delusional?? ( author: He can't see everyone under him actually )

My quarantine day was bad, I miss sitting place in my class. I miss my chair and table. Huh. I hope this pandemic will stop immediately. Please stay safe and always remember to wash your hands.