...chapter 1 ...

Bisi's p.ov

          "Taxi taxi" I shouted trying to wave down a cab but my bags are too heavy thus,making it hard for me to wave my hand. Where are my manners,sorry my name is Bisi Badmus a student of UniAbuja  ,I study theatre arts,I  have always wanted to be an actress but I don't want to only an actress in Nigeria, I want to be able to act in other countries so I learnt French Chinese and Korea and I am fluent in these languages.

       A riot broke out at school and    I just got back from Abuja state,I am currently at Lagos state where I live which explains the travelling bags I am carrying,I thought back to why I am feeling excited and smiled for the thousandth time today,I don't care if people look at me wearily I'm just so happy that I got to act in a south Korean drama,i already signed a contract with them, we shot the scenes needed at Nigeria so I am going to Korea to shoot the remaining scenes, well,its gonna last a year.

        I tried waving to a cab and I feel my hope rising as its slowed down only to pick up its speed chattering my hope. I groaned when I heard my  phone ringing, I am at a noisy garage so I let my eyes roam around looking for a quiet place and my eyes fell on a bank,I carried my two boxes and school bag and dragged myself to the bank.

       On getting to the bank entrance I took out my phone trying to call the person who called me I was about to send the call when notice the bank security giving me a look. 

  I am the arrogant type,my  dad is the richest in the country and recently became the president of the country,I don't really meet my parents just once a month in rural areas,my father  doesn't want us to be in danger,by us I mean I and my twin sister so no one really know we are related to the one and only Mr.Ola badmus  except for the driver and the guards the maids don't even know,we are identical and I don't think my dad know us apart but my mom does,she gave birth to us anyway.

      I smiled sweetly at the security guard since he seems to be checking me out,yea I an beautiful, I can tell just by looking at my twin sister,but then the inner me is telling me that's not the case,the guard is not checking me out but looking at me as if I am some kind of a criminal, that's when it clicked in my mind,I am about to make a call in a bank which is really not done I don't know why,its just not done then I saw the no phone call sign,then I groaned frustratedly. that's when i saw people looking at me warily. I saw middle aged woman walking faster dragging a five year old with her,I scoffed she is seriously running away from a beauty as me,I quickly composed my self and texted my driver to pick me up,why had I not thought of that,no I did think if it I just don't like the attention it draws because my driver coming means two black cars full of security guards following it. they are always following me around. they are more of a stalker than protector and I know they are somewhere seeing me acting like a psycho

      My driver began driving me three years ago when I was eighteen .I have a crush on my driver and he knows and I know he knows and he also know I know he knows, which means we both know I have a crush on him and we know he knows.*let me stop there* he knows because i told him last year but he only pretends to not hear.

he his handsome and just three years older,I don't have a crush on him anymore because, I like someone else now,I look around for cars that may possibly be my driver and the guards till my eyes  narrow on a red sport car and a  black car. An unknown black venza stopped in front of me and the window was rolled down and I saw my driver,wow no security guards today maybe he knows how shy I get with two cars full of security, I stood there expecting him to open the door as usual but he only told me get In, I ended up opening the door and getting in myself, he rolled the tinted windows back up and starts the car almost immediately I turned to him and he was looking serious instead of His smiling self,I was about to break the silence but he beats me to it and I quickly swallowed back my greeting.

        "We are being chased" he said pausing as if letting it sink in   then he continued "some of the security guards have been captured while others are killed also your father...   I shut him up with my laugh," sorry,its sounds funny, continue "I said laughing harder,but his serious facade didn't come down and he didn't laugh with me," wait its true??"I asked seemingly grasping the situation. Instead of answering he continued "Mrs. Kemi Badmus is in a coma,and the president, Mr ola badmus is dead they were both shot at but his excellency didn't make it and for your twin sister I know nothing about she's with her security guards...

       I stopped listening when he said the president died,the president can't die,he is my dad and my dad cannot be dead.  My head starts beeping*beep*I covered my ears *beep*"No!" I shouted *beep*I fainted.

       The car stopped and I felt someone picking me up after walking for some time, I was being laid on a bed,I fell asleep but was awoken by the bathroom door being opened, I opened my eyes and saw my Driver in only his boxers coming down to the bed,he was about to lie down when I spoke "hey,wait" my voice barely louder than a whisper "what" he asked seductively "what are you doing" I asked feeling this conversation going somewhere I won't like"what do you mean,this is my room and I am about to sleep on my bed"he answered, "don't you have any spare room" I asked. "There are many rooms  but you wont be needing it since we will be both busy tonight" he whispered

     My ears perked up at that "what do you m..." I wasn't able to finish the sentence when he asked "do you love me??"      "No, that was before, why do you ask". I asked tiredly.  " its none of your business "he snapped making my tiredness fly off" are you okay "I asked my voice shaky," do I look. Not okay to you??"he shouted"anyway let's set to business "bu.." I didn't finish the word when he climbed on top of him. I pushed him away and clutched the blankets harder "ooh feisty,I like that". " please stop "the tears running down my face. My dad died but there was nothing I could do,but this is what I can prevent, I can't let him take away my virginity.

       He stopped raising a finger to his chin as if considering my cries and I feel newly found hope sparkle in me" No"he suddenly said shattering the hope, he cupped my breast and I was about to scream when he stopped and spoke"I an only telling you this because you will be mine,like it or not. I am working for your dad's opponent victory ojukwu,actually I am his son, sorry your dad had to die but you have me" he said nonchalantly
I stared at him in disbelief and a newly found courage to get away from him.  "You are evil" I shouted"yes dear,I am really evil and I am going to show you how  evil I get in bed he said smiling sickly. In a flash he brought his lips to mine and I bit on it really hard.

I won't let the idiot take my first kiss,yes,my first kiss,I had been so obsessed with love that I am going to wait for whoever I fall in love with. I felt the metallic taste of blood on my tongue and spits it on his face, he slapped me merciless and I screamed out in pain as he tore my dress leaving me in my undewear his fingers tore through my skin ,I had given up all up until he was being  yanked away from me,I looked up to see my supposedly Knight in shinny armour's face but saw Kim bin woo.

________________________________________________________________

                        1508 words

                    Vote
                              And
                                        Comment

              Q.