Jeffs Past

y/n pov

"E.J what are you doing here?" I asked getting up.

"I was out for a walk and saw you crying, what happened?" He asked.

"I just... really miss Jeff," I said

"He misses you too, a lot he gets really protective whenever someone even says your name," He spoke 

"Can I see him?" I asked.

"Doubtful, knowing Offender he will find out somehow and get very pissed off," E.J shrugged, I sighed and sat back down.

"When will I get to go back home?" I asked him.

"Home?" E.J looked confused.

"Ya, home, the mansion," I said, I may not have been living there for very long but I still consider it home.

"Soon, we are almost finished our plan," E.J said.

"So do I get to know this plan?" I asked.

"Well, considering Offender can read minds just like slender, I don't think so, even letting you know there is a plan is risky," He said.

"Alright," I said "I should probably get back to Offenders mansion before they start looking for me," 

"Alright but uhh before you go can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I replied.

"How's Lulu doing?" He asked in kind of a nervous voice.

"Why do you wanna know?" I asked with a cheeky smirk.

"S..Shes my uhh f..friend," He stuttered.

"Do you like her?" I asked

"WHAT NO!!!" E.J said suddenly getting all defensive.

"You like her, well anyway shes doing great," I said.

"Alright thanks, see you later," He said walking off, I went back to Offenders mansion and walked inside, I went upstairs and heard Liu in his room talking to himself, I knocked on his door confused.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!" He said in a very angry voice.

"SHUT UP SULLY!!!" I heard him say again, I was very confused, I heard him get up and he opened the door. "Oh y/n, hey what are you doing here?" 

"I heard you talking to yourself and I-"

"LIU DON'T FUCKING IGNORE ME!!!" He shouted I looked at him confused.

"Shut up Sully I'm dealing with something!!" Liu said "I have an alternate personality named Sully, I developed him after what happened with Jeff," 

"OOOH That makes so much more sense now," I said, "Uhh if you don't mind me asking what DID happen with Jeff?" Liu sighed and gestured for me to enter his room, I did and sat on the bed.

"Jeff and I had just moved into the town, we were heading to the bus stop and waited there, then three boys named Troy, Randy, and Keith came over and tried to rob me, they told me to give them my wallet or they would kill us both. Jeff tried to stand up for me but he got attacked, but somehow Jeff ended up beating the shit out of them, he stabbed Randy in the arm with his own knife, we both booked it back home and skipped school after that. Later that day the police came over to our house and wouldn't you know it Randy's dad was a cop, they were about to arrest Jeff because he said he did it, but I ran downstairs and took the blame, I got arrested and from what I heard Jeff was really upset, he ended up going to some kids birthday party but Randy, Troy, and Keith were there. From what I heard they got into a fight Jeff was somehow covered in bleach and alcohol, I'm not sure which one did it, it was either Troy or Keith who tossed a lighter onto him setting him on fire. He managed to survive but he wasn't the same. I was let out of prison after Randy admitted to what he had done, Jeffs's face was mutilated and burned, but for some reason he loved it. We went home and my mom found Jeff in the bathroom cutting a smile into his cheeks with a knife, he had also burned off his eyelids, my mom got our dad because she had realized Jeff went insane, she told him to get a gun so they could shoot Jeff, but he killed them both before they could. He then came to me and tried to kill me, but as you can see, he failed, do I forgive him for it? yes, I do, I understand the urges he had," Liu explained what happened.

"Wow, did he ever get revenge on Randy and the others?" I asked.

"No, not that I know of," Liu said.

"I still hate the guy, I don't understand why you forgive him," Sully said.

"Because he's my brother,'" Liu replied "Anyway, I got stuff to do I will talk to you later," Liu said, I nodded and left and went back to my room thinking about what happened to Jeff, 'Poor Jeff, he didn't deserve that, he's not a bad guy he was just misunderstood...' I though. I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling well I waited for nothing to happen, I soon ended up falling asleep.

PLEASE READ A/N

a/n so I know this might not be the exact way Jeffs back story is, but this is the version I first read nobody really knows his exact back story except the person who made him, so please be nice about the version I chose.