Chapter 3: Third Phase

"AZURKE IS BASICALLY a normal stone kind of stone?" In Disbelief she asked. The dwarf that seemed grumpy at first was now amused.

"What made you think it's disappointing?" The dwarf menacingly asked

"I mean, you have all this golds, this beautiful rocks. And this normal stones cost double, than this more luxurious looking rocks?" Llorina stated as if a fact and in a defending tone that likely to prove she has a point.

The man clicked his tongue thrice and swated his head as if too, disappointed by the fact of Llorina's standing belief.

"You see young lady, you are right, all would be entice by what's seen. Beauty is enticing as this golds and luxurious looking rocks as what you described. That's true, yes. But, does beauty all is that is served to be seen?" Llorina was out of words, she listened carefully to why this rocks or azurke like whatever seemed so important than any gems.

"This Azurker, normal plain looking rocks you've said is not as what you see in the eyes." He appeared an azurke on his hand, a little one that made him grasp. He tossed it into the air and it bloomed to have colorful pigments kind of radiates all colors from the rainbow. It seemed like it has its own prism to create such illuminating wavelength. It once landed agin on his palm and regain back its normal composure.

"You see young lady, do not see what is seen, see what's to be seen" Llorina felt abashed for that. It was true, and so afterall  it was so true. Well, Assumptions could kill, she thought.

She bidded her goodbye with the azurke safely guarded inside the basket. She didn't want to loss this, after all it's precious.

Upon exit, she was startled to notice what had bestow against the magical atmosphere way back just a moment ago. The town was in a craze, evryone was running frenzy outside the town's perimeter as if there life depend on it. While she was baffle by the fact, what had cause this?

Fearless, she took a step forward but retreated in an instant. A huge ray of fire blasted for a second, just infront of her. She was thankful enough for her fast reaction, if not, her right foot would have been grilled. Alongside the fire came a rumbling uproar, it was over delirious.

She took her step back into the store she came from. The dwarf was there in the middle of the room instantly silence her with the motion of putting his pointer right before his lips. She followed the command and not a single loudness came from her, the only thing that refrain her to be silent is her heart that was beating erratically, it's all because of the frenzy.

'This is a command from the palace knights, don't move. I repeat don't move. We are facing an ogre of the dead. I repeat, don't move. It is sensitive to any motion.'

She jumped a little bit when she heard a voice that just whispered from out of no where, that's why the dwarf eyed her once more and motioned her to keep quiet.

'I repeat, don't move. The plague has started.'

All of the sudden, the rooftop was smash out, deciphered from its body earning a defeaning sound.

A thunderous roar gushed in followed by the presence of the hideous creature whose appearance that could hunt you in your nightmares. It was towering ahead of them and had this red drunk eyes that were greedily starving for blood.

It scared her out, she badly want to regret entering this dream. She forgot, in every field of fantasies, there's alway a hole of misfortune.

Before the monster could make another move, she quickly grab the dwarf, put her inside the basket and hurrily dash off to who knows where. She kept running and runninginto the woods, dodging every roots of trees in the way, while the dwarf in the basket kept shouting of discourse. Ofcourse she couldn't mind, not now, when all of her gumption are in panic.

When everything toned down, she stop in her track, panting from the vigorous running. She was glad, the monster stop following them.

When she had her composure back, it was now time to be frightened by anew trouble she stumbled on. The tall trees stood so high that it covered the pathway of light given by the moon, the eeird sounds of howls came daring in. It made her goosebumps, it was an adrenaline rush. She looking side to side, imvestigating her surroundings. Suddenly the cover of the box open up earning her a gasp.

"Where are we?" The dwarf peeked its head and looked afterwards the surroundings.

"I don't know" Llorina said swaying her head.

"You did not-" the dwarf exclaimed, horrified by the fact. Her eyebrows knitted, what did she mean by that? Where are they exactly? All she knows is that she kept running into the woods until they lost the monster who were after them.

"You just step inside the forbidden forest. Have you lost you're mind?!"

*****