Page 1

A blast for the past 10 years

"Jim, did Aiden (now 15) do his home work?" Melinda asked looking over her shoulder to where her two children were busy eating

"I think so, Andrea (now 8) was the one watching a film." He told and kissed her neck.

Aiden was 6 when Andrea was born, we wanted a little daughter as well, we called her after Andrea Marino, my best friend, still missing her at times yet, when I see my daugter, I see Andrea, that smile.

During this past 10 years after Aiden saved my life in that store, things have gotten weird at times espically with the Shadows, luckily Aiden always helped along with the Shinies, yet we know its part of live good and bad does live.

Ghost was still there, and we had times where Aiden was with me in this journey, now Andrea as well. It was good, like Jim used to say a few Ghost busters, and Jim is one big support. It was amazing to have my family part of this, even Jim who was still a doctor and my biggest support and greatest husband.

Carl, has become a part of this family, even though he has gotten a little silent, we know something was going on, even Andrea and Aiden felt it.

My mom, and I had gotten a better relashiop, and she visit ofthen. Delia was good with Neth, and he has gotten a girlfriend Makenzie and yes, had gotten married 2 years ago, still no family.

Eli, well things turned good for him, he has a wife Julia and a son James, even though he is the only one with the gift his wife and 6 year old son supports him.

Rick had come to visit 2 years ago, and well he has gotten married and we heard a few months ago his wife Rebecca has given birth to twins a boy and a little girl Tyler and Tyla. He was happy yet, still look at his old ring for his former wife Kate, knowing how proud she is for him.

For us, Aiden has a new best friend Andrea and these two, turn out to be the best of sister and brother you could asked, even though they shared the same power they conections make  it stronger and Jim and I well, fun and love, and full of grazyiness as always. The only good thing was when Andrea was born she didn't had the same problems Aiden had, she was healthy. Luckily Aiden's birthday curse was off. I still owned the antic store with Delia.

Suddenly Melinda phone rang, it was her mother.

"Mom, how are you?"

"Very good. How is my daughter and son and grandkids?"

"Their good mom. Still up for friday till Sunday."

"Won't miss it for the world."

"Thanks mom."

"Good to hear your voice again."

"Yours to mom."

"Stay save."

"You too mom." As her mother laid off.

As Melinda checked her phone a voice message from Rick Payne appeared.

"Hi Melinda, how are you all doing. How is Aiden and Andrea. How is Jim doing at work, hospitals are busy? I haven't heard from Neth and his wife. Is Delia still aright also a while. We are doing good. Kids are now 1 year old and boy are they busy. Miss you guys there at Grandiew, yet memories are filling here. Take care Melinda. Lots of love."

....

"We should not wake her up."

"Yeah, she looks so calm and her husband too."

Melinda got woken up by voices, she saw 2 mild teens standing by her bed, both in white dresses and hair loose with a ribbon on hanging down.

"Who are you?" She asked sitting up

"Sorry Melinda, we didn't meant to wake you. It is urgent." The girl with blond hair replied.

"We need your help, so do you." The other one with dark blond hair contined.

"Before we could go further." Both told and Melinda was not afraid of them, they seemed diffrent.

"Into the light?" Melinda asked as Jim woked up.

"Hi!" Both replied cheerfully, even Melinda laughed

"Lets me quess, a ghost." He asked smiling

"No, not one. Yet two sisters." She told smiling

"Oh, and they're still here. Thats diffrent, no scare." He told smiling seeing how Melinda was calm in the presence of them

"No, I know." She told smiling "Oh, both said hello." As Jim waved slowly

"They're nice." As he laid down looking how Melinda speaks.

"We are not odinary Ghost, we need to help someone." The dark hair one spoke smiling

"For us to be helped as well, before we could go futher, this is our destiny." The light hair one spoke sincere.

"Oh, sorry I am Eliana." They light blond spoke

"And I am Mae." The dark blond spoke smiling as they held hands.

"What help do I need?" Melinda asked concernd. Both of the sisters looked around.

"We need to go, its not save." Eliana told worried

"We will see you again." Mae told as they dissapeared.

"And now?" Jim asked putting his hand onto Melinda shoulder as she fall down.

"They're gone for now but, they want to help." Melinda told as Jim looked at her.

"How do they look?" Jim asked looking at her

"Both didn't look like they were in an accident or anything, both look well and kind and in knowing of who they are?"

"Your face say something else?" Jim asked

"Like something seems wrong." Melinda told looking at Jim.

....

What do you think, love this series, want a final series and a full ending. You?