Page 4

They arrived at the cementery.

"See them yet?" Eli asked

"No, not yet." Melinda told as Aiden also nodded

"You Andrea?" Aiden asked as she strugged.

"Let's go further." Jim told as they walked futher.

"Hey!"

"Eliana, Mae."

"Like we said, we'll meet you here." Mae told as Eliana laughed

"Highfive Aiden!" Eliana played

"Highfived." Aiden told as Andrea followed.

"So this is Eli James." Mae asked as Eliana looked at him.

"They're here?" Eli asked worried

"Yes, can't you hear them?" Melinda asked confused

"No, I can't. Why can't I?" Eli asked

"He can't cause we didn't make ourselves visible to him." Eliana told

"We only chose you and your family, but we can do this for a few seconds." Mae told as Eliana laughed.

They hold hands together. "Hi!" Both exlaimed as Eli eyes grew big.

"I can hear them! Hi!" Eli yelled happily

"So did I?" Jim told laughing

"How?" Aiden asked

"It was just for a second. We are not allowed for further minutes only to the bonded." Mae told as Eliana nodded.

"And Jim?" Melinda asked

"We have a suprise for him later, he will knew." Eliana told as Mae nodded "Only to the bonded."

"So where do we go?" Aiden asked smiling

"Right here." Both told as a man and a woman appeared.

"You can see us?" The woman asked

"They can!' The man yelled happily

"Them I can hear." Eli told as all laughed.

"We need your help, we can feel our daughters are here after all these years." The woman asked

"Will you lead us to them?" The man asked

"Autally, they are here. They came to me for help. Eliana and Mae."

"Why can't we see them?" The mother asked

"Tell mom, we are in a diffrent form, only after we enter the light." Mae told

"They are in a diffrent form, only when they enter the light, you can see them." Aiden told as Melinda smiled at her boy.

"How do I know its them." The father asked worried.

"Tell them how you see us." Eliana told as Andrea contine.

"Both are wearing a white dress with long ribbons in their hair and both of them are looking the same."

"Tell mom, she use to call us Ray and Shine." Eliana told

"You use to call them Ray and Shine." Melinda told smiling as their mother burst into tears.

"Dad use to call us bunnies." Mae told

"You used to call them bunnies." Melinda told as their father smiled.

"Its them alright." Their father told laughing.

"Say to dad, its good to hear his laugh after all these years." Eliana said crying

"Yeah." Mae told crying as well

"They said, they're missed your laughed." Melinda told crying with them as Aiden and Andrea hold they're mother as Jim held her shoulders.

"Home you are bound."

"Home we are found."

"Home we are found, both told." Melinda explained.

"We have found them." Their father spoke hugging his wife.

"Thank you, to all of you." Their mother told

"Your family has a great gift." Their father told as they see the light.

"Are they coming with us?" Their mother asked.

"Tell them, well meet them there, after we finish our last mission." Eliana told as Mae nodded.

"Last mission?" Melinda asked

"Yours silly, we want to tell you, at your home where it is safer then here." Mae told as Eliana nodded.

"They" ll meet you there." Melinda told them as they nodded.

"See you two soon. Thank you." Both told and walked in.

"We will meet you as a family at home." Both told and dissapeared.

"Okay, so drop me at Delia. I can feel this has to do with family." Eli told smiling.

....

"Do you see them?" Jim asked closing the door

"No." Melinda asked

"Mom, here." Andrea yelled coming from the living room.

"Were here." Mae told as Eliana and Mae sit down on the carpet.

"You all mide want to sit." Eliana told as all got a place to sit down.

"So your ready?" Mae asked looming at Melinda, as she nodded.

"Like we said, we don't know time. In this year, this months. Could be this week or next week. A man with the name..."

"Ellios will arrived for help. He is unfriendly and full of hatered. His heart has been hurt and does not trust well. We need him cause like every person he has good inside when your heart is warm in the inside."

"He is so bad, that he can take down the whole neigberhood with his electristy."

"Show him Love, Kindness, Patience, Self- Control, Peace." Mae told as Eliana contined

"Hope, Joy, Goodness, Faithfullness and Gentleness. These are the key you need to face him."

"The bad has weakend his heart and only those will make him want to know more, which will lead to the light."

"Since he will be looking for the fruit of the Spirit, which is the light inside us each day."

"Don't show fear, he can feel. Let it come as a suprise after you hear his name."

"Show that to him."

"He will be your toughest one so far. Luckily you have your family and Eli and other friends to help and support." Eliana explained while Mae smiled.

"Don't let him enter your head, that is what the enemy wants, listen to your heart and one another for help or strengh. And tell Delia, Neth will make a wonderfull father, since he needs to hear that." Mae told as Eliana smiled.

"Thank you." Melinda told smiling as Aiden and Andrea nodded.

"Why, if I can ask did you guys went so qiuckly away like your afraid?" Melinda asked

"Afraid, only at times. We can sence when the shadows are near and when they see us talking to you." Eliana told as Mae smiled looking at them

"Why?" Aiden asked concerned

"They will hurt you, so we leave before they arrive for them not to hurt you." Mae told gentley

"Are they near?" Melinda asked worried

"No, one they know your kids can see them and two here is too much love and hope." Mae told as Eliana nodded

"That's nice." Melinda told as they smiled.

"Rememeber this, it helps more then you think." Eliana told laughing as Mae smirked looking at her sister.

"Oh, and don't show fear." Mae told as Eliana and all laughed.

"What?" All three asked as Jim smiled looking at them.