Page 2

Melinda woked up and look at her watch.

"Jim, woke up. We overslept. School the kids." She told as both rushed to their kids rooms in their pjamas, then saw that no one was in their rooms.

"Where are they?" Jim asked as Melinda run down stairs with Jim folowing.

"Mom, where here." Aiden told smiling as Andrea laughed

"What?" Both Melinda and Jim look at each

"You both look terrible." Andrea called as Aiden highfived her.

"That's my sister."

"Hey!" Jim told laughing as Melinda look at her family and smiled.

"Aiden made breakfast and I helped." Andrea called as they handed their parents each a plate.

"I did the most, don't worry. I know she is still young." Aiden called as Melinda smiled bright anf gave a little laugh.

"Morning you two." Melinda told as both kissed her cheek.

"So did two sisters visit mom last night?" Aiden asked looking up from his plate

"Yeah, Mae and Eliana." Andrea told smiling.

"How did you know?" Melinda asked looking at Jim who raised his shoulders.

"The shinies love them, they always help." Andrea told as Aiden nodded

"They are very strong and stand with their faith, yet they know when to go if troubles comes and they are almost like watchers." Aiden told eating his sausauges.

"Almost?" Jim asked

"What do you mean?" Melinda asked them

"Well they need to help a certain amount of people, like quartdians." Andrea told taking a sip from her juice

"If they are finish they can move on and they're true color will show, the last one is mom's help. They come with a message on the last one, one that is in need and help them and you will be given the answer."

"How did you know that?" Melinda asked looking at Jim who raised his eyebrow.

"The shinies told us, last night. They will come. They are known as a helper or a messanger." Aiden told gentley as Andrea nodded.

Suddenly the school bus hotted as Aiden and Andrea got their bags and kissed both of them.

"See mom and dad later." Both yelled as Andrea stood there.

"Don't worry mommy, they will come." As she run out as both Jim and Melinda look at each as they saw both of them waving in the bus.

....

"I better head to the hospital, call me." Jim told and kissed Melinda.

"Um, we first need to dress. Still in Pj's" Melinda told smirking

"I'm gonna beat you." Jim yelled smirking

"It's on, James Bond!" Melinda yelled as both make a run to the stairs

"Don't you touch me!" Melinda yelled as Jim tried to pull her back, as both reach the room.

Melinda hurried to her closet as Jim hurried to his. Suddenly Jim got a call, he answered as he told Melinda to pause.

"Thank you." As he put the phone down

"So, it looks like I don't have to be in for another 2 hours." Jim told smirking

"I can let Delia keep the store open for a little while." Melinda told smirking as both smiled, Jim picked Melinda up and put her down on the bed.