Prologue

A/N

Hi everyone, this is the first fanfiction I ever wrote. It is going to be about Ross Lynch and r5. Hope you enjoy!

One  year earlier:

I was looking around the club, where did my goddamn best friend go. I had only been in the club for 15 minutes and I had already lost Mary. I sighed and cursed. This is why I never go out. But tonight Mary forced me to go. She met this guy at school and she wanted to see him tonight. And of course, she didn’t want to go alone. She kept begging me and finally I gave in. Before we got here, she spent 2 hours on my hair and make-up! I have to admit, she did kind of a good job. She got me to look decent. Before I could daydream any more I got tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see Mary. There you are!! She screamed. She pulled me into a hug. I just went with it. After our hug, she took my hand and started walking. I wanted to walk with her but someone bumped into me. Sh*t, watch where you’re going. I turned around and looked in the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen. Sorry, I didn’t mean to do that, he said. Let me.. at that moment he looked at me and closed his mouth. I uh, my name is Ross. I laughed and said: well it’s very nice to meet you Ross. My name is Lexie. So Lexie, he said. Is it okay if I buy you a drink?