Awkward elevator rides

Lexie POV
I woke up to a loud knock on the door. I got out of bed and noticed I had a huge headache. Great, nice start of the day... I opened my door and saw Rocky standing there. Hey Lexie, he said. I have a problem. I looked at him and asked him what his problem was. Erm, I might have maybe locked myself out of my room, he said. Are you serious, I asked him. He turned bright red. Don't worry, I'll put on some shoes and get you a new key, I said laughing. 

I closed the door behind me and walked to the elevator. I saw the doors closing so I yelled: please hold the doors. And someone actually did. I stepped into the elevator only to see the person I didn't want to see. Ross was standing there leaning against the wall.
Hi Ross, I said. Oh hey Lexie, how are you? He asked me. Oh, I'm fine, I said stuttering. Just getting another key for your brother. I could feel myself blushing. God, could I get anymore socially awkward. Yeah, he can be a little forgetful sometimes, he said with a smirk. I nodded in agreement. We were quiet the rest of the elevator ride. When the doors opened Ross stormed out. I sighed and walked up to the front desk to get a new key for Rocky.

If Ross was going to be acting like this all week, it was gonna be the worst week in my life.

A/N:
So yeah chapter 4 is up. Hope you enjoy it ^^ byeeee
X Daph