And it hurt... It hurt bad

Chapter 3:

Just like that...Gone....

I collapsed on the floor and I started to cry. I just dropped my body to the floor and I cried and cried and cried. Until I someone knocked on my door, I decided not to answer and continued to cry, only I tried to be quiet this time. Lexie, it's me Riker. Can I come in, I heard from the other side of the door. No go away, I said. But Lexie, I heard him say. NO JUST GO AWAY PLEASE, I yelled. But instead of going away he opened the door. I quickly tried to wipe my face, but it was too late. Lexie, he said. Are you okay? He asked. I looked at him and tears started welling up again. I started sobbing. He walked over to me and pulled me in a hug. Sssh, sssh, don't cry, he whispered. Slowly I started to calm down a little. We sat down on the bed and he asked me. Lex, what is going on. You can tell me, I won't tell anyone else. I looked him in the eyes and said okay but I'll have to start at the beginning.

When I was 17, I finished high school, I had a boyfriend and my life was perfect. But just before I wanted to go to college. Brad told me he was going back to America. But I thought I loved Brad so I couldn't just let him go like that. That's why I moved to California with him. We had been living together for a month when he started to go out more often. And one day, I saw him kissing another girl in Starbucks. I was shocked, but too scared to confront him. So I just went home. I wanted to confront him that evening when he got home from work, but my friend Mary wanted to go out. So I just went with her. We went to a club and in that club, I bumped into Ross. I always thought Brad was my true love, but, I know this will sound cheesy and so cliché, when I looked into Ross' eyes, I fell in love with him. He seemed to like me too and we hooked up. But the next morning I felt really guilty. So I sneaked out. I went home and found Mary in my bed, together with Brad. Everything was so messed up, that I decided to move to the Netherlands again. And that's where I lived until you came across my path again. And today, Ross confronted me about the whole incident. He got mad and stormed out of my room. And I think I lost him forever.

Tears started welling up in my eyes and I bit my lip very hard. I finished the story. Riker took a deep breath and looked at me. Look Lex, I know Ross and I know that he will forgive you, you did really hurt him you know. But I know he won't let you go this easily, I just know he won't. So please don't worry, he said. I smiled at him and pulled him into a hug. We just said there until he laid me down and put a blanket over me. Go to sleep Lexie, he said. We'll see what tomorrow brings. He walked out of my room and I sighed. I made myself comfortable and fell asleep.

A/N:

Helloo munchkins, here is chapter 3. Hope you all like it. Lots of drama in my opinion. Anyway. It's late in the Netherlands so imam go to sleep.

Don't forget to comment and vote

Byee xx Daph