Buzz off!

It was nighttime, well after 10:00pm actually (I think) and a scientist was in a lab doing some last minute examination on some insects in their tanks before he left. The lab was full of them, cicadas, dragonfly, ladybugs, ants, locusts, anything with six legs and/or wings, the lab has. He was so busy looking over the bugs that he didn't see a large flying creature in the window. The creature saw the bugs in captivity and glared hatefully at the scientist in there, he probably put them in the tanks in the first place (or by the people who caught them first. Honestly, I'm not sure, he's just a random victim lets just leave it at that). The scientist had just finished when he heard the cicadas doing their famous sound, but it sounded really aggressive. The dragonfly were acting up too and so were the other insects and it sounded like they were attacking the glass.

Scientist: What in the world is going on!?

The bug tank's glass cracked and soon broke and some of them were even knocked over. Soon, all the bugs were free from their tanks and they had one thing on their minds now, to attack the man! They closed in on him, frightening him as he backed into a wall with nowhere to go and before he could scream for help, they attack! Bugs of all shapes and sizes and breeds crawled all over him, biting, stinging and tickling his skin with their creepy mandibles and hairy legs as he screamed for deal life.

Scientist: OH NO! PLEASE HELP ME!!! ANYONE!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The creature outside watched and smiled in sadistic pleasure as its fellow insects attacked the poor man before leaving for him to suffer.

Creature: More of these humans to crush. Metropolis seems like a good start. 

The next morning, at the manor, Ace and his friends were just getting up for school. Well almost everyone, Jason was still asleep.

Ace: *knocks on Jason's door* Jason, wake up! We gotta get to school.

He steps into his room and by the way, his room is downright messy. clothes, sports equipment and balls, and other objects lay on the floor, action figures line his shelf perfectly, the only organized thing in his room was that and his comic book collection in his drawers.

Ace: Come on man.

Jason: *snort* Too tired, lost lot a sleep, gotta get it back.

Ace: I know being a superhero hasn't given you the 8 to 12 hours of sleep you need, but if you don't get up, you'll be late. for. class!

Jason: Wake me when it's 7:30.

Ace: It's already 8:00!

Jason: Then make it  8:30!

Ace: Dude, if you sleep in, you'll miss breakfast.

Jason: *wakes up* WHAT!? Noway!   Sleep good, food better!

He runs out to go downstairs leaving Ace behind.

Ace: *laughs* Works every time.

Later at school, Ace and Jason were meeting Kara at her locker. Although, she was listening to music on her headphones so she didn't notice them yet. Ace was about to get her attention when he was bumped from behind by a girl reading a book.

Girl: Sorry, I was reading and I guess I was too gripped in it to look where I was going.