Blue Lantern in Metropolis Part 1

Down at the Metropolis Harbor, the Teen Team were busy with another major battle against their reoccurring enemy, Roddy Rott and his latest robot soldiers. Basically, Roddy came to the harbor to steal some machine parts that were being shipped in so he can supply his robot forces and Roddy and his gang ambushed the workers unloading the crates. What the young villain didn't count on was the Teen Team being nearby to hear the ruckus. Now that you're caught up to the situation, on with the story. Our scene starts with a flying drone thrown and smashed against a wall by Spliced.

Spliced: Oh yeah! Two points for me.

Night Owl: Less talk more fighting! Looks like he brought more robots than the drones.

Another group of robots came around the corner to join the fight.

They materialized what looks like dice and tossed them at the hero's feet

Titan: *laughs* Dice!? Seriously!? What, you running low on ideas for weapons man? I guess you would have to steal parts because, you'll need more than that to beat us!

Roddy: They're not just dice, they're special, very special dice I've created just for all of you! Watch and who knows, you might get "lucky"!

One dice that was rolled a six suddenly exploded and fired icicles at the Teen Team, Spliced made himself into a shield to protect his team.

Fast Action: Okay, not dice. Everyone fan out!

The group split up to divide the number of robots. A small team went into one of the warehouses to search for Spellcaster, only to find her in the open. They prepared to fire but she smiled and pointed up and robot could see a rock golem standing over them, they didn't even have a second before it crushed them under his feet.

Spellcaster: *pats rock golem* That's a good rock monster.

Rock golem: *happy growls*

Another group were searching for Night Owl by the cranes and couldn't find her. The reason for that was because she was perched on top of the crane's arm that was holding a bunch of large heavy metal pipes. She waited until they were at just the right spots then she used one of her owlrangs to cut the crane cables and dropped the big pipes on top of the robots, crushing them or trapping them in makeshift cages.

Night Owl: Talk about a pipe dream!

Titan and Spiced were surrounded by Roddy's robots as they were about to launch the literal surprised bombs but before they could, Spliced was grabbed by Titan and he turned into a giant iron baseball bat and they began swinging and hitting the dice bombs back the robots. Some of them had a trapping gel that encased the robots, others had fire, chains that tie you up, glue, electricity, and anything else you can think of. Eventually, there was only one robot left and rather than let it fire, Titan gave a might swing and sent it flying into the ocean.

Titan: Alright, homerun!!!!

Spliced: Totally!!!

Gamer was chased by the robot horde until he came to a small fire by a fuel puddle, it must've happened when Roddy attacked. Using his upgraded suit, he scanned the fire and began to take on a new shape.