Purgatory

I landed hard. I could tell. Every inch of my body hurt, and I couldn't move. Everything was blurry, like a person just trying to get adjusted to their new glasses. I was dizzy, I heard noises. I laid myself there for a while, in the cold grass, trying to remember what the hell just happened.

I blinked my eyes a few times, trying to make out what was happening in front of me. I couldn't remember anything. I was lost, trying to find my way back from where I once came. I tried to get up slowly, feeling every bit of pain, in every limb I chose to move. It was more like a killer beating your bones senseless with a hammer. No, a sledgehammer. This shit hurt.

"Alright... Come on.. Get up.. You're almost there.."

I told myself, trying to regain strength. I actually managed to stand, my legs wobbly from the impact of myself hitting the ground. My eyes regained focus as I blinked again, and as I stood, I saw everything around me. It was a large... Crater. Wait, I was in the crater... Which meant that impact caused me to create this.. Wow, this was.. Interesting.

I made my way up to the walls of this disaster, and looked up. It was high. Really high. Sure, I'm a short person, but damn.

"How the hell am I supposed to get outta something like this..?"

I asked myself. My thoughts of my escape were interrupted by a voice. No, three different voices. They were getting closer. I guess they had noticed something came shooting from the sky and hit the ground.

"No dude! It's over here! Look I found it!"
"Let's check it out! What if it's an alien?"
"Guys, can we just go back? It's dangerous here and you don't know what might be here..."

As I heard the footsteps slow down, finally coming to a stop, I turned to see three different males at the opposite wall. One taller than the other two, he had a jawline like no other.. hell, he seemed gorgeous from even down here. ( First thing for a typical female to notice.. Am I right? No? Alrighty then.. ) He seemed like the leader of the little group they had. Tall, always in black clothing, and tough. He kinda reminded me of Colton Haynes. It was pretty amusing. The second was just about as tall as the first. He looked strong, but had that crazy look to him. He looked like the type who was going to be hot when he got older, but will always have a childish personality. Maybe he was secretly the Hulk? Eh, who the hell knows. my gut says "Stay the hell away." Now the third was shorted than the two. Maybe the baby out of the three? He wore glasses with a Marvel's Deadpool shirt.. Yeah. Superhero fanatic. Good tastes in style though. He seemed scared. I'm guessing he's the one that wanted to go back.

They all took a long look at me. And one thing I hated? When people stare. It wasn't long before I got agitated.

"Well? are you gonna help me?! Or are you just gonna stand there like I have three heads?"

I asked them, more attitude in my tone. One of them decided to reply. Of course, the leader of the group.

"We don't know who the hell you are. Nor where you came from. What if you're an alien?"

I wanted to smack the shit out of this dude in an instant. Was he hot, but stupid? Maybe that's the case..

"I'm not an alien... Just, I'm lost is all. Just help me outta here?"

The leader stared at me for a few more seconds. He hesitated, but then gave in.

"Fine." He said. "Let's get you up here.."

And with that, the three established a plan to help myself up, and out of the huge hole I created. As I finally reached the top, I looked up and around me. The scene was clear, but a bit darker than I expected. It started raining, I looked up as the drops of fresh water hit my face. It seemed god was crying. That's what I heard a lot of people say. Why was he crying? Are these really his tears of sadness?

Hm...Interesting..