Workplace (2)

NOT PROOFREAD

MIN YOONGI•
"I need to take you back to my place and fuck you, hard"

He growled, making your womanhood moisten. His hands came around to your ass and slapped it hard, causing your knees to buckle.

You were in for a long night.

.////./////.////.////.

Yoongi led you to the elevator. You looked at his hand in yours. They had a rough, masculinity to them and you could see several protruding veins on them.

I wonder what he can do with hands like that...

The doors finally opened and he pulled you inside. Yoongi leant against the wall as you stood in front of him on the opposite end of the lift.

No words were spoken, but there was no need. During the entire ride down to the ground floor, his eyes were on you. They were flooded with lust and desire. The rare times his eyes weren't chasing your body line, they'd be looking straight into your own, conveying all his wants without even saying a word.

There was such thick sexual tension in the confined space. Your chest started to rise and fall at a quicker rate as you began to anticipate what was to come.

Eventually, you got the ground floor. You both made your way out through the double doors and into the parking lot. Unlocking his black Mercedes-Benz, he opened the door for you, allowing you to slide into the leather seat. Yoongi made his way around the front of the car to the driver's seat and buckling up.

"Your place or mine?"

You hadn't heard his voice in a while now, and you jumped a little bit when he spoke. It was gruff and came out as a strained growl.

"Yours if you don't mind."

He gave a curt nod and proceeded to speed off, hurrying to take you to bed.

.////./////.////.////.

As soon as Yoongi had closed the front door, he'd grabbed your waist and pinned you against it. His grip on you was firm as his lips explored your neck, leaving marks and biting down on your sensitive spots.

"Let's take it to the bedroom." You panted.

Yoongi grinned at your suggestive tone and lead you to his bedroom.

With a strong shove, you were pushed onto his mattress, your body jerking from the force. He covered your body with his own, continuing with the kisses he'd started to shower you with at the the entrance.

Soon, after a couple more kisses, your hands started to gravitate towards Yoongi's body. Your fingers undid the buttons on his shirt, and pulled it off of him. You'd only now taken the time to appreciate his body.

He was lithe, yet still toned around his stomach. His arms weren't extremely buff, but his chest was wide and his shoulders were broad. You traced a finger down his chest and the sides of his body, causing him to shudder.

"Keep doing that..."

His Adam's apple was prominent, explaining his deep voice that was now making you shiver.