Cup of Coffee

•MIN YOONGI•

It was a dark, chilly evening and you were at Yoongi's apartment. You both had been paired up for an assignment that was worth a large chunk of your overall grade.

You sat on the floor, leaning against his bed, while he was propped up on the mattress.

"Yoongi, have you finished with the research section yet? I need you to email it to me so I can add it to the presentation."

He leaned back and placed his head in his hands, huffing loudly.

"It'll be done soon. I think."

You sighed and got up, stretching your limbs and massaging your stiff shoulders.

"Y'know what, this isn't gonna work. We're too tired."

"Short break?" Yoongi asked.

"That's a great idea."

You both made your way to the kitchen to get some coffee.

"You sit down, Yoongi. You've done a lot today so I'll make it."

He grinned and thanked you before going to sit down on the couch.

Unfamiliar with Yoongi's kitchen, it took you some time to locate everything. The mugs proved especially difficult to find as everywhere you looked you couldn't seem to spot them.

You opened the final cupboard and there were the mugs. The only issue was that they were on the highest shelf of the highest cupboard of this Godforsaken kitchen.

You jumped up several times to grab the mugs but it proved useless. You then decided to try throwing one leg up onto the counter, still hopping up to grab those mugs.

Feeling two sudden hands on your waist you flinched until you saw Yoongi behind you. He reached up and grabbed two mugs, placing them in front of you.

"You good?" His baritone voice questioned.

You turned back around to see Yoongi's face close to yours, only a limited amount of space between the two of you.

You replied, slightly flustered.

"Yeah. Thank you."

You now suddenly felt nervous to be around Yoongi. With the sudden lack of space between the two of you, now, you were noticing just how attractive he was.

His hands stayed firm on your waist, even after he'd set the mugs down.

The atmosphere began heating up when your ass bumped him right on his crotch.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!"

Yoongi didn't flinch but brought his hands lower down your hips and kept you in place, his crotch still pressed up against you.

"Y'know..." Yoongi started,

"I heard that there's a great way to relieve stress."

***

Yoongi had bent you over the counter, your jeans and underwear, now down at your ankles and shirt being held up by your teeth.

He brought a swift hand down against your bare asscheeks repeatedly, enjoying the muffled shrieks that failed to go far past the material in your mouth.

He again closed the gap between your behind and his crotch, rhythmically grinding on you. Simultaneously, Yoongi's hands came around you, up to your breasts, slipping under your bra and groping them, before shifting his focus to your now perked nipples.

"Shit, this is so hot." He breathed out.

Now incredibly hard, Yoongi freed himself from his cargo pants and let them slip to his thighs.

You brought a hand back and felt him through his boxers, stroking his length with your palms.

He helped you by pulling them down and thrusting into your hand, groaning at your touch.

You turned your body around and brought your hand up to his sweaty cheeks, resting your forehead against his.

"I'm getting kinda thirsty again y'know." You smirked.

With that, you got down on your knees and engulfed his dripping tip in your hot mouth, swiping your tongue all over and tasting his seed.

You pushed your head as far down his thick girth as possible and back up, realising his cock with a loud pop.

Seemingly sensitive, his length twitched intensely.

Yoongi bent down to your level and captured your lips in a sudden burst of passion. Your tongues intertwined as you traded saliva in a messy exchange of kisses.

You now turned around and went on your hands and knees, ready to take it further.

As he slid into your womanhood, you could feel yourself being lifted by your breasts, your back thumping into his chest.

He remained inside you despite, having you sit in his lap, facing away from him.

At this angle, he was reaching areas where you didn't know you even had feeling. His thrusts changed between slow and meaningful to fast and messy, both feeling equally as good.

His low pants resonated within you as you ducked his head into your neck while continually pounding into you.

His fingers remained occupied with your nipples, as he seemed to enjoy playing with them, the pads of his thumbs roughly teasing your sensitive buds.

His right hand came down between your legs rubbed your clit, gradually speeding up.

It was now impossible for you to remain silent as high pitched shrieks left your throat.

With that, you reached your climax, Yoongi following suit soon after.

You were both left a panting mess, trying to come down from your high.

You felt his arms wrap around your waist and pull him into you, cuddling you.

You began laughing to yourself, a small grin plastered on your face.

"What?"

You turned to look at him.

"We literally had sex in your kitchen and now we're cuddling on your floor."

"Yeah, this probably wasn't the ideal place to do it" He smiled, "but I'm glad we did do it."

He looked at you expectantly hoping you would agree.

"Yeah, me too."

With that, he took you by your chin and led your lips to his own one final time before getting back up.

"Ok, but seriously Yoongi, we have a deadline to meet."