The truth

Ayuzawa household...

"What the hell is going on here, Minako?" Sakuya demanded walking into his house to see his wife standing next to two bodies. "Why are there two bodies here?"

"They," she said in a calm tone as if she had no care in the world about what was happening." Were asked about Misaki by some stranger apparently, they ran and came here straight, it's better to get rid of them now than later. Oh, one got away."

"Are you crazy? Don't you know what this could do to us especially since one got away? Don't you think things through firs?t" He yelled at his wife who just stood there staring at him with a face unable to read. "You are turning into a murderer so stop cause I will not go down with you!"

Minako smirked and walked up to her husband resting a hand on his shoulder and whispered in his ear "turning into a murderer? weren't we always murderers? You will not go down with me huh?" she paused to lean back and look him dead in the eye slapping him. "You are nothing without me. I helped with most of your business deals and don't forget what happened fourteen years ago... so you see you have no choice but to continue and be with me...or I will kill you too. of course, you can try to kill me but I know you love me too much to even try."

She chuckled walking away leaving an angry husband who knew what she said was true. He called some of his men to take away the two bodies and look for the other guy.

Aiko room...

"Misaki wash these clothes for me."

'yes.'

"And did you bring in the books I left on the table downstairs?" Aiko replied.

'yes.'

"Good then just-" Aiko was about to continue speaking when she turned around and realized Misaki was no longer there. 'Did she just stepped out without my permission to leave?' she thought. She walked outside of her room and down the hallways calling for Misaki until she went up to Misaki's room.

"Misaki! Misaki! Misaki are you in your room? How could you leave when I wasn't even finished?" she yelled walking in the room. 'where is she?' she thought as she walked into an empty room. She looked around at everything in Misaki room observing every object because this was the first time she was actually in Misaki's room. She picked up a picture of Misaki and stared at it, when suddenly after meeting Misaki's eyes she dropped the picture remembering once again.

"She died, I forgot again." she exhaled slowly taking in everything "Am I feeling guilty? No, I refuse to be like that. She's dead for the best. I will never regret what happened so haunt me all you want, I don't care." and after saying those words she walked out of Misaki's room to her room.

Haru's room...

"What the hell was up with Aiko?" she asked herself laying on her bed

"Was it she forgot Misaki is dead? Ahh! she's not even alive and she's still ruining our lives. Why the hell didn't they just kill her fourteen years ago too? So troublesome."

The palace that same night...

After Ikuto told the guards to tell the prince he would speak about Misaki, a messenger went straight to Takumi and told him, in which he had someone treated Ikuto's wounds and now they where in a private room.