~EVERYONE AND 2P BALTICS~

//I know you guys love the 2p Nordics,the 2p Baltics and also Arnold,so here they are ^^

The voices of eight dance filled up the room as music played in the background.

"It started on a weekend in May
I was looking for attention, needed intervention"

The Lithuanian man sat in the seat,smoking with the blond male.They spoke to eachother,smoke slipping out of their mouths.

The youngest in the room sat in the corner,with his drunk best friend who sat in his lap.He felt his head being cradled by him,blushing as he did so. Raimonds moved closer in his lap,wrapping his arms around his neck and Arnold wrapped his arms around his waist.

Egor sat near them,hugging his legs close to his chest and he tucked his head in his knees.

The Finnish man groaned."I swear to god Bernard,I'm trying to set shit up,don't bother me!"He said,trying to see where he can put the cookies that Bernard baked.

Barnard let out a light chuckle."I'm sorry my love,I just can't help it!Your too adorable~"

Thrustson growled,rolling his ruby red eyes.

Egil had his ear buds in,listening to Class Fight by Melanie Martinez.Egil leaned against the wall,his head being down as he dark brown hair covered his face.

Who will you go to?