1.

~Y/n Pov~

I live in my own department. I do have more than enough money to pay rent and food and other random things. I always live alone. No one even visit. Just the way it is. Well. I always been busy. Always make something new for science.

Well before I was an orphan and had parents. My original mother took one look away and didn't want me. My original father left her. I was an orphan. I was adopted. The age of 4. My mother work 24/7. She bearly have a break. While I have my father. My father did horrible things to me. Like for example rape. I did lost my virginity. And had to be treated like I was her woman. My father is a scientist and always use experiments on me. Like now I have to take about 4 pills on is for Dramamine pills, Antidepressant pills, Citalopram pills and happy pills. I bearly smile. No one even saw me smile. Or is it because no one cares for me.

Anyways I should get to school. I'm going to late. Nah I'm kidding. It's 5:23am I should go to school and work on my experiments. I was very Intelligent. Also get bullied. Yeah. That is not the best thing in my life. But what could be worse.

I started to leave my apartment. And there's a boy. Ready for school and goes walking at the same time. His name is Senku. Last name: Ishigami.
Description: President in science club. Wanting a vice president. His father name is Byakuya Ishigami. He is adopted. Always interested in science. He is very intelligent. He famous in school. His friends are Ogawa Yuzuriha and Oki Taiju. Hair color: White with Dark Green Tips
Eye color: Red
But I always never had a chance to talk to him. And I know the information because his friends told all of us and I always remember what our president look like.

Well as I was still walking he right behind me. He always first. Meh.

"L/n?"

Uh how does he know my last name? I turn around. And saw him. He is 5'6 while I'm 5'3.

"Yes?" I said.

Wow first time in a years I didn't stutter.

"Where are you going?" He said

"Um just going to science lab. President."

Why we're not even in school.

"Call me Ishigami."

"Alright."

"Say... I didn't catch your first name. What is your first name L/n?"

"Y/n"

"I've been wondering that."

Can I just die already he doesn't even like me. As a friend. I don't even have a friend. Well just only 2. One of them is a drug dealer. While the other... Wants to be my friend. So I guess just one.

"So Y/n do you believe in happiness? You bearly smile."

Great. smile? Isn't this interesting alright.

"Nah I feel like happiness is what men's want for girls. While I just don't care and do what am I supposed to do."

"Hm what made you interested in science?"

Um what? Why does he want to know?

"Hm. If I tell you will you say why I keep getting questions like these?"

"Depending what is your answer."

"Alright."

We were at school. And the three girls are waiting for Senku. But they are bullies to me.

"Oh my god Senku~" One girl said.

"Ahh! Senku is here!" Second girl said.

"Move a side. Oh hello senku how did you sleep?" Jessica said.

"I sleep fine thanks." Senku said.

"I want to tell you something Senku. And it's been in me for soo long. I-"

"You love him but he is not going to love you back because you are a such a slut and a rat." I interrupted her.

"And who you think you are Y/n?! You don't interrupted someone saying 'I love you' your such a loser. No one is ever going to love you." Brat said.

I saw Senku chuckling.

"She right though" He said.

"Gasp" The three enemies did.

"Wow I'm so surprised" I said sarcastically.

"Shut up you orphan! You don't know what it feels like to have parents! The only friend you have is a drug dealer!" Jessica said.

"Ugh always wasting time. Why would you just get out in my life?" I said

"Then why won't you suicide?!"

"Maybe I will." I said.

Ugh I push Jessica hard and she fell down while the two girls just look at me.

"Leave me alone."

"Like you always do."

"Whatever."

I started to walk away. Didn't look at anyone. Wow it's now 6:15am. Ugh I could've done something by now.

"Hey Y/n!"

I turn around and saw Senku.

"Woah aren't you tough"

"I always have to step my game up."

"Do you perhaps to be my vice president?" President said.

"Uh..... Um"

"Hm. You don't socialize. That's fine. I will be the one to talk." He said

"That would be nice."

"Well what should we invent vice president?" Senku said.

"Should you be the one to think what should we invent?"

"Haha. Your right." He said

New friend required.
Senku