2.

Senku Pov

Y/n and I started to get along with each other pretty well. I always talk complicated stuff while Y/n understands what am I talking about. Finally someone can understands me.

"Hey green onion?"

"Hm?" I said

I turn around and saw e/c (eye color) eyes looking at me.

"Your back from Earth. Where were you? In Jupiter?" Y/n said.

"Kukuku. You do know how to speak my language alright."

"It's not that hard" L/n said.

"Ms. Vice president! I have a question" A random student from our club said.

"Um... Sure.. Go ahead...." She said.

She is not socialized. What a introvert.

"Will you go with me to the prom?" The student said.

Everyone got their attention. I look at her. She never likes people looking at her. She started to sweat.

"What? Um.. Well.. You see... I.. Uh.... "

Somehow I have some jealousy so I step in.

"Y/n doesn't have interest in you so back off on her. She doesn't want to talk to you." I said.

"Um.. Alright Mr. President!"

He started to go back and try to forget what happened.

"Thank you leek." She said.

"No problem introvert person"

"You could've said my name you know?"

"And you could've said my name."

"Well played"

"Kukuku"

"Heh." She smiled. Just a little. I started to blush. She looks beautiful when she smiles. Is like she is the sun. She shines everyone. I smiled a little. Y/n looked at me. And stop smiling.

"Anyways we should get to work" Y/n trying to forget what she did.

"Maybe... We should take a break.." I requested.

"MR.PRESIDENT?! Did you really said that? "Taking a break?" Okay what happened to the real Senku?"

She bearly said that. My name. I love how she said my name. It's lovely.

"Nothing is wrong shorty. But I feel like you should take a break. You earn it."

"Break?" She question.

Does she even knows what's a break?

"Do you have other friends besides me?"

"Yeah......" She said.

"Ooo who is she or he?" I asked.

".........Messina....." She said.

"I don't even know her from our school." I said.

"Thats because she drop out of high school" She said.

"Hm. why though?"

"Because she has a job"

"And what's her job?"

"Selling drugs and drinks." She look so serious

....... Why does she hang out with her???

"Why did you made friends with her?"

'Senku you always curious.' You think.

"She was nice before hand. She was beautiful. Smart. Helpful. And determined. But her parents want her to sell those and she had to. She always tell me " You don't know how it feels like to have parents!" In which I don't."

"Interesting...."

I look at her. She playing with her fingers. I never knew that her hand looks so soft. So I grab it.

"Huh?" She asked.

I started to rub it. Interesting how it's so soft. And small. Of course. It looks so clean. I felt the blush on me.

"SENKUUU Y/NNNN!" Taiju scream and bargain the room.

"Oi quiet their are people taking a test." I said.

I'm still holding Y/n hand.

"I'M FINALLY GOING TO CONFESS MY LOVE FOR YUZURIHA FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS!!" He said.

"Hmm interesting verrryy interesting." I said.

I'll be cheering for you so hard from here in the science lab that my vocal cords'll snap." I said sarcastic way.

"OH REALLY?! THANKS SENKU!"

"Silence I won't cheer one millimeter for you, you big oaf." I said.

"Nani?! Make up your mind" He said.

"Allow me to provide a method so rational it'll kill you." I said.

"Y/n the potion" I said.

I let go her hand and she got the potion and gave it to me.

"This will send your pheromone drive to the max. Basically it's a love potion. Your success is ten billion percent assured if you drink this." I explained.

I gave it to him and he look at it and pour it to the sink.

"Thanks Senku but no thanks. I can't go and cheat my way to her heart." He said.

"Also y/n you are going to tell me who is your crush when I confess my feelings to Yuzuriha! Also wish me good luck!!" He said as he ran out of the room.

What? Since when y/n has a crush on someone? I look at her and she been sweating like crazy.

"You alright y/n?"

"Y-yup!"

Some student asked me a question

"So president was that really a love potion?" The student asked.

"It's not it's just ordinary gasoline he produce it from plastic bottles caps it's merley long gasoline molecules chopped up by a few hydrocarbons you can tell by just looking at it." Vice president said.

"Ding ding ten billion points for you y/n" I said. I pet her hair for her reward.

"So taiju would've died if he dranking it?" The same student asked.

"Kukuku I was ten billion percent that big oaf wouldn't drank that. He is an honest fool" I said.

Everyone went to the window to see their confession while y/n is looking at those people and went out of space. While I get my energy drink and y/n's (favorite drink). I tap her shoulder and she looked at me and I gave her (favorite drink)

"Thanks green onion!" She said.

"Your welcome" I said.

I opened my drink. Y/n opened hers. We started to drink some. We heard the people betting on each other.

"I bet 100 yen he gets rejected"

"I bet 200 he gets rejected hard"

"I bet 1000 yen her gets rejected full power"

"I bet ten thousand yen she will accept his feelings." I said.

"Whaaa? Mr. President?"

I look at y/n and she said nothing. Till we both saw a green light.

"What is that?!"

"N/n! (nickname if you don't have one then l/n) hold on to me!" I said and we both hug each other. I started to blush. Till everything went dark.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.