6.

"I think we should only revive the young and innocent. And make sure to make this world natural and not owned by anyone.

We can change this humanity. Don't you agree with me, Senku.. But mostly (Y/n).

(Y/n)... You have been suffering with this older men. Treated you horribly. Have to pay taxes. Have to be serious. In a very young age. They treated you like you were an item. They use you. You have been stressful. Haven't you? School and jobs. In a very young age. No one help you. No adults. So. I'll ask again.

You agreed to me?" Tsukasa asked

He was about to break the stone but (Y/n) stop him.

"No. I don't. That speech didn't made me want to agree with you."

"We are still going to revive every person on this planet Earth." (Y/n) and I said it at the same time.

...He walk away. I grab (Y/n) and told her

"This guy is bad news" I whisper.

"Yeah. He is like Thanos. But he's Tarzan.... Tarznos!! But stop joking around. He doesn't even know the miracle fluid" She whisper.

"U know....why don't you show me some America things" I whisper and whined.

"Because.. Your big brain is enough" She said.

I got bit mad so I kiss her on the cheek. She froze for a moment.

"Okay. I have a plan" I said.

"W-whats your plan?" She still blushing hard.

"Well. We-"

"GUYS WE HAVE ENOUGH MIRACLE FLUID TO REVIVE YUZURIHA!!!!!!!!!" He yelled

I scream and (Y/n) died.

"Miracle fluid?" Tsukasa asked

"Well there's no point for hiding it now." I said.

We started to head back I hold (Y/n)'s hand as we walk to the treehouse.

We are still not a couple but I wanna hold her hand. We both saw a problem and Taiju was ready to pour it.

"Huh. That won't be enough for one full person" (Y/n) stated.

"Huh?! Was I too impatient enough?! I'll get more" He said

"Well. Hurry up! I don't wanna play Ispy with those two boneheads." I said

"I'll be back really fast before you know it!" Taiju said as he run and before he can be far away than us Tsukasa grab his shirt and said

"I'm the fastest of all of you. I think I should the the fluid for you guys. But I need to know where is the fluid. So please. Tell me."

Kukuku too easy.

We both Yawn and she said

"Is Tsukasa left already?"

"Yeah! Really fast! Like a bolt of a lighting! I-" He said

(Y/n) quickly made the revival fluid.

"We need to bring back Yuzuriha fast as possible. Before Tsukasa found out the fluid" She said

As I trying to found out the fluid... (Y/n) tried to hide it from me.

Ugh. Why do you have to be so smart princess???

"What is happening right now?! You said about I don't know about 6 minutes ago that we didn't have enough fluid?!" He yelled.

"I can't believe you still haven't noticed that we switch pots from the miracle fluid. Besides we have a lot of collection of miracle juice." I said