Chapter 29

The next morning

Dolph :let's see where the lucky dart takes us today

Dolph throws the dart

Kofi :Francis lighthouse

Finn :let's get packing people

The group packed, sunglasses, towels, phones, snacks and Becky brought her camera. They rode to the beach which was very nearby that they could of walked. Becky emidutly took a photo of the lighthouse.

Sasha :wow the lighthouse is so pretty!

Becky :everyone gather up at the lighthouse so I can take a group picture.

They all did as she asked and becky took a selfie with them.

Charlotte :Becky you have to send me all the pictures you're taking.

Becky :yea I'll send it to all of you

Bayley, Sasha, Nia, liv, Sonya and Alexa where picking up sea shells. Xavier, Kofi and big E were attempting to catch fish with a hook they found and some wire. Dolph, Finn, and aj were looking for star fish. John and Nikki where talking together while sitting on a rock. (the rock... Sorry I'm really stupid). Roman, Seth, Dean, charlotte, Paige and becky all sat on the sea sand, and the waves were splashing against them slowly.

Paige :what are we eating tonight?

Seth :we could try the fish and chip shop by the harbor

Charlotte :sounds fine

Roman :we still need to go on a first date

Charlotte :yea your right and Paige and seth still need to go on a first date

Paige :yea their right

Paige, charlotte, Seth and roman :we should do a double date!

Seth :yea we should do it while we are still here

Becky whispers to Dean :wanna go for a walk

Dean whispers back :yea definitely

The two get up and start walking, the rest didn't even know that they left.

Dean :we have couples all around us

Becky :yea... Well not Kofi, big E, Xavier and Nia,.... But their girlfriends and boyfriend is back in America.

Dean sighed

Dean :hey check there's a boat out there on the sea.

Ten minutes later

The two walked along the shore Becky and Dean both bare foot and holding their shoes in their hands. The waves crashed lightly on their feet.

Dean (sighed) :I hope we find love someday

Becky :me too, but who in the world will date me.

Dean :well who in the world will date me

Both stopped and turned to look at the sea and the waves crashing to the shore. They both let out a deep sigh. Becky again rested her head on his shoulder and he hesitated first but then rested his head on hers and put his arm around her shoulder.

Bayley :Becky!? Dean!? It's getting late where are you?!

Becky :Ahh.... We're here!

Dean :were coming!