Mom....why!

~Jonathan POV~
Hi my names Jonathan but everybody calls me JJ ha! I mean my dad calls me JJ I have no friends or family. My mom didn't love me or my dad , well that's what everyone seems to think. I loved my mom , until the day she let my abductee beat me. Woah ! Right? Well I'm going to reminisce real quick and let you know what happened 3 years ago.
(Flashback)
"Mom why are you doing this? I th...thought you loved dad!" said Jonathan in a weak raspy voice. Being thirteen JJ had went through puberty and was very mature for his age so he understood alot more than average thirteen year old. " JJ..." Jamie started but was soon cut off by JJ." You can't call me that .... Only my family calls me that!" "Jonathan I'm your mother I can call you whatever the hell I want!" "What kind of mother let's this kind of shit happen to her son?... Her only son? Jamie sat back appalled that her son cursed at her.
(about three minutes passed)
Jamie rose her hand to slap JJ but he said "are you gonna beat me like all these other guys in this shithole?" Something about that statement made Jamies heart hurt and her hand go down.....
(End of Flashback)
Jonathan POV
It's hard to talk about my past. I hardly ever tell the whole story . My dad doesn't know all that I had to endure and he hasn't taken the time to he just bought me a mini mansion on the beach of Miami and a jet , hired a chef , school teacher, 3 bodyguards and maid. Every kids dream is to be home alone but not me I have no family nor friends , I'm alone and I hardly consider this home. My dad is a heartless creature he killed my mom in front of me and said "alls fair in love and war" but I some how just wish my dad would come visit me every now and then. Call me ungrateful or snobby I don't give a fuck.
*
*
*
First Chapter. Good Or Bad?
What's Next?
Is Jonathan wrong for missing his dad?
Do you think he's ungrateful?
Leave Comments☺️
~Tee