Treat you better by Shawn Mendes

Pairing:  Corney

 Corey's POV:

 This wasn't fair, Laney has a boyfriend! Now am not saying that this is unfair because I want a girlfriend, I'm saying on how I'm not Laney's boyfriend. I mean she's mine not that guys! That's my Laney! Wait what am I talking about? 

 Do I like Lanes more than a friend? No maybe my stomach is just hungry so I'm just going crazy. Yep it's my stomach. I walked out of my room downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and then went back up to my room. 

 I ate the apple than just sat on my bed. I heard a bing on my phone a look at it.  It was Laney! My heart pounded and my stomach started to be full of butterflies.

 Text message:

Laney: Hey Core, What up?

Corey: Oh nothing just hungry. 

Laney: 😑

Corey:🤪

Laney: where did you find that one?

Corey: That's a secret I'll never tell.

Laney: Found it!🤪

Corey: Awww. 😞

Laney: don't worry I won't tell Kon and Kin. 🤫

Corey: Thxs 🙃

Laney: your welcome😎

Corey: So how have you been? 🧐

Laney: Just got bored in this house with nothing to do.😒

Corey:😕

Laney: tell me about.

Corey: Well if you need something to do ask Kin to invent something. 🙂

Laney: I think he already is. 😐

Corey: Gtg

Laney: Ok, bye. Here I come boredom! 😕

I wanted to talk to Laney some more and wanted to call her and tell her how much she means to me. I grabbed my guitar and started to tune it. I know that I can treat her way better than that guy, Kaiden.

I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you
And you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it on your face
When you say that he's the one that you want
And you're spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop

Laney's POV:

Kaiden once again cheated on me and so I texted Core. I love him so much, I don't know why I'm with Kaiden or why I don't tell them when he cheats on me. I think it's because I don't really care. I don't care for him at all, I guess I just wanted to show Corey I can be a good girlfriend. 

 I heard footsteps on the stairs. My door open with Kaiden standing at it. "Hey bae I was wondering if some of friends can come over?" By friends he means friends and he's side chicks. "Ok." I said and he walked over an kissed me roughly. "This is why I love you." He said and walked out. 

 I looked across the street to Corey's house. The light in his room was on and his window was open. I open my window a bit and heard him singing.

I know I can treat you better
Than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted cryin'
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

I sighed whoever he's in love with is a very special girl. It broke my heart a bit, why can't he see how much I love him. I grabbed my bass and started to strum along to his guitar.