Hold On by Chord Overstreet

A/N: I know a lot of you may know this song, so y'all will know this is gonna get sad. I'm so sorry and I hope you guys can forgive me for what's about to happen.....

Larrie 

Carrie's POV

Loving and fighting Accusing, denying I can't imagine a world with you gone The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of I'd be so lost if you left me alone

I was laying on my bed again after a fight with Larry. I said so many horrible things that I regret, but I was still mad at him. How dare he think that he's not good enough for me. If anything I'm not good enough for him. Soon I heard a loud thud.

You locked yourself in the bathroom Lying on the floor when I break through I pull you in to feel your heartbeat Can you hear me screaming "Please don't leave me"

I walk around the house till I come to our bathroom. I went to turn the knob, but it was locked. "L-L-Larry a-are you i-in there?" I asked. No response came. "L-Larry I-I know you're mad at me, please d-don't g-give me th-" I burst into tears and fall to the floor. I then got up and used my nails to unlock the door.

'Please oh please just be giving me the silent treatment' I prayed as I opened the door. I screamed out as I ran to Larry's side. He didn't seem to be breathing and there was blood everywhere. "Please don't leave me Lars" I cried as I called an ambulance.

Hold on, I still want you Come back, I still need you Let me take your hand, I'll make it right I swear to love you all my life Hold on, I still need you

Soon the ambulance came and took Larry away. Someone came up to me and started asking me so many questions. I couldn't even utter a word. Soon they had me get in a car to go to the hospital.

The whole ride I felt numb as I thought of everything that could happen. I felt hot tears roll down my face and I couldn't see a thing.

A long endless highway, you're silent beside me Drivin' a nightmare I can't escape from Helplessly praying, the light isn't fadin' Hiding the shock and the chill in my bones

Kim's POV

Me and Kin rushed to the hospital. Carrie called me moments before telling me to met her here. All I was thinking about was question after question about why I needed to go there? And where was Larry? But Kin took the phone from me and told her we'll meet her there.

Konnie's POV

Me and my husband Drake were at the mall when Kin called us and told us to head to the hospital. He told me that Kim was ok and that it was Carrie's requests. I really didn't like the guy, but Kim loves him so I told him ok. I just hope that whatever it is it's nothing that bad.

Laney's POV

I was with Corey when I got the call. It wasn't from a friend, but from the hospital. For a second I thought of my mom and her illness, but it was Larry. They hardly to me anything just that it was looking bad. So here me and Core are in the waiting room.

They took you away on a table I pace back and forth as you lay still They pull you in to feel your heartbeat Can you hear me screaming, "Please don't leave me"

Kim's POV

When we got there Laney, Carrie, and Corey were there. Carrie was leaning on Laney her eyes puffy. Corey was pacing back and forth.

"Hey I'll go talk to Corey, you go help Carrie, something tells me she needs her best friends right now." Kin told me. I was about to say that Larry was her best friends, but Larry wasn't here. Kin pecked my cheek walking over to Corey.

I walked by Carrie and took a seat near her. "Hey Carrie, where's Larry." I asked nicely. Carrie turned to me with sad eyes then just looked away. "I'll tell you." Laney answered instead. Then she told me everything.

Hold on, I still want you Come back, I still need you Let me take your hand, I'll make it right I swear to love you all my life Hold on, I still need you

Corey's POV

"Hey Corey what's going on?" Someone asked making me jump a bit. I turned to find Kin. I wanted to cry, but I had to stay strong for Laney.

"Kin Hey." I sighed thinking of how to explain that your furture brother-in-law might die today and the only thing between him and death is your sister who hated you when you were thirteen, who's also dating your best friend Kon, oh and the other doctors are also trying to help, but are failing horribly.

"Well you see-"

I don't wanna let go I know I'm not that strong I just wanna hear you Saying baby, let's go home Let's go home Yeah, I just wanna take you home

Carrie's POV

I felt numb. I felt nothing at all. I already cried myself out, but hearing Laney explain to Kim then Konnie and Bernadette was enough to make me cry myself out more. Sure a couple of minutes ago they said that they had everything under control, but I don't think some's heart is supposed to be that fast.

An hour or so later a pinked haired nurse came out of the room. We all looked up at her, it was Katrina. "Ok Corey I need to talk to you." She told her brother. "Oh and Carrie the doctors have given you permission to go in."

I nodded my head and walked to the door of the room. I walked in with the door shutting behind me and I saw.....

Hold on, I still want you Come back, I still need you

A/N:....Yep I'm gonna die tonight......love ya meh baby lemons bye.