Bye Bye Baby - Chapter 1

I sit in Math class, writing in my journal. I vigorously run my ball point pen across the paper, but it just doesn't seem right. I sigh and scratch out what I wrote. Ten minutes later, the bell rings and all I have written is "I'm sorry. I had too kill myself. It was the only option."
**flashback**
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock playing "One Thing" by one direction. I groan, slide out of bed, and peel off my pajamas. I put on a pink tanktop, a floral cardigan, and tight blue jeans. I curl my hair and apply eyeliner, mascara, and foundation. I grab my bag and head down the granite stairs of our large Pennsylvania estate. But when I reach the kitchen, I hear it. The constant fighting between my parents that my younger sister, Clara, and I always seem to get in the middle of. As usual, I just ignore it, kiss my baby sister on the head, and go to the bus stop. After another normal day of hell (aka school), I walk into my home with a smile on my face. My smile faded when I stand at the threshold and see Clara, sitting on the floor bawling, and my parents, sitting on the couch. I could feel the tension. Before I could say anything, Clara murmurs "Momma and daddy are getting a divorce!". My heart sank. My two biggest support systems.
Yes, that may be sad and awful, but it didn't begin to compare what happened next.../// more?