Bye Bye Baby -Chapter 4

My eyes slowly open as I'm sure I'm in heaven. My eyes shoot open as I realize I'm laying in a white bed, in a white room. I shift my body as I sit up to get a better look. Instantly, a stinging pain blasts through my arm. I look down and I see an IV poking into my vein. Then it comes to me. I'm in a hospital and I'm not dead. My heart starts beating fast and the machine that the IV is hooked to starts to beep vigorously. A tall, blonde haired woman in a blue pantsuit (obviously a nurse) runs into the room. Her eyes widen as she yells "Patient 208, Chloe Lukasiak, is awake and responsive!" Out into the hallway. A few other nurses storm into the room and start checking my eyes, ears, and throat without even talking to me. In the midst of the chaos, both my parents enter the room. They both look awful, like they've been crying. After about three minutes of getting poked and prodded, everyone leaves... Well except my parents. We all sit there staring at each other. My dad opens his mouth and I'm not looking forward to what he has to say. "Chloe... What the hell?!" My father asks sternly and starts to stand up from his chair. Without saying a word, my mother puts her hand in front of him, motioning him to stay seated. She purses her lips and swallows hard. "Chloe, your father and I want the best for you.." She begins as I let out a snide and sarcastic snicker. "That is why, we are putting you into the children's ward." She continues. "Wait, what? You're putting me in a chuckle ranch?" I yell. "Insane Asylum" my father corrects me. "But when you're healthy enough, so tomorrow" my mother adds. I roll my eyes carelessly. "You know, I'm the one who found you. You should be lucky. I'm done with your bullsh-" my father starts to scream as my mother smacks him gently in the stomach, making him stop.
After my parents leave, the nurse orders me soup and after I eat, I fall asleep. The next morning, my stomach was in butterflies. I knew today was the day that I went to the "chuckle ranch". To my surprise, the children's ward is in the same hospital that the children's hospital is (where I am now). I get to my new room and it's huge. A large white bed, a huge window that looks out onto the hospital courtyard, and a large bathroom that connects to my room.I start unpacking my things, one by one, when I hear footsteps. The noise stops at what sounds like my door, but I don't turn around to look. "Hey.." Says a voice I've never heard before. I turn around quickly and I'm stunned at what I see...///more? Please comment!