Chapter 4- Preparing for the Feast

Minnie pov

"MINNIE MINNIE WAKE UP!" I jump from Soyeon's yelling. "Okay good your awake" Soyeon looked at me. I was catching my breathe. "Soojin wants us to help prepare for the feast tonight" Soyeon smile in excitement.

I excitement had hit me just hit me. I got up from the quickly. "I'm up now Soyeon, let's go!" I said as I grabbed her hand and ran out the door. I was excited for today. We running towards Soojin's throne room.

We made it to the demonic door. I opened it and saw Soojin on her throne. "Minnie! Soyeon! Let's decorate together!" Soojin hopped from her throne and ran towards us.

"Minnie can you go get the fine red demon jewel. It's in the jewelry room, you can use the magic mirror room" Soojin said and I nodded. I left as Soojin gave Soyeon her job.

"Why is this room so far?" I asked as my legs almost gave up. I walked into the room and walked up to the huge mirror. "Take me to the jewelry room" I said and closed my eyes right after.

The same cold breeze hit again like once before. I opened my eyes and saw many angels picking out jewelry. "Oh right the Lord is throwing a feast too" I said to myself quietly. "Hey Minnie!" I hear a familiar deep voice call me.

Not her!

I turned around and saw Yuqi. She still looked beautiful as ever. My wrist was glowing. "What do you want?" I saw with a harsh tone. "Look I'm sorry for yesterday, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings" Yuqi said looking down and I can tell she meant what she said.

I couldn't help and smile at her. I lifted her chin up and looked at her in the eye. "Listen I'm sorry too for calling you dumb" I said still looking her in the eye. She smiled warmly and I just blushed.

"What brings you here Minnie?" Yuqi asked with curious in her voice. The way she said my name was such a turn on. I smirked "I'm looking for a red demon jewel" I asked hoping she will help. "Oh I can help to find that unless you come and help me to find jewelry to wear" She said with a wink. She really wants to kill me.

"It's a deal!" I said with excitement filliy my voice. "Okay let's go!" Yuqi said with her Beautiful voice. She grabbed my hand. Her hand was soft and I held her hand tightly.

I felt high holding her hand. I felt peace and prosperity. We stopped at this shelf with gold jewelry on it. "Try these Yuqi" I said and grabbed a gold jewelry headpiece and earrings. "Okay, they look beautiful" Yuqi said as she took them. "Not as beautiful as you" I smirked and she blushed.

She put on the headpiece and earrings. She looked amazing, it suited her well. "What do you think Minnie?" She said posing for me.

"You look beautiful like always" I said genuinely. "stop lying Minnie" Yuqi giggled and smiled. Her giggle was a nice sound, I could listen to it all day everyday. "Why would I lie now?" I stuck one eyebrow up.

"Okay I will go with this for the Lord's feast" She said taking off the jewelry. "Now you have to help find the red demon jewel" I said with a smile.

  "That was the deal right, let's go" She said as we left. We walked up to another shelf with red jewelry. A girl walked up to us. "Hey Yuqi can I speak to you for a second" The girl said looking at Yuqi then glaring at me.

   "Okay sure, Minnie I will be right back" Yuqi said to me before she left with that girl. I wonder what did she want with Yuqi. I just shook it off and looked at the jewelry.

Yuqi pov

     I followed Somi since she wanted to speak to me. "Yuqi what are you doing with a girl like that?" She said to me. I was confused, what was wrong with Minnie. "What's wrong, she's nice" I said genuinely concerned.

   "Listen that girl is Soojin's right-hand lady. She's just playing you and trying to corrupt you to make you sin. Don't fall so easily Yuqi" Somi said holding my shoulders and looking me in the eye.

   "Okay Somi sorry I didn't know. I will be more careful" I said with a nod . "Invite her to meet you tonight and me and other Angels planned something for her" Somi said stilling looking at me dead in the eyes.

   I just nodded and gulped at the same time. I when I do talk to her tonight. I will tell her off not to play with my emotions and to stop flirting with me. I can't believe I started to be friends with her. I must not fall into her trap then be played like a doll.

  Somi left and I walked back to Minnie. I had to finish our deal, so I can leave. I had to get my dress and make-up.

Minnie pov

     I saw that their conversation was over. Yuqi was walking over to me. I smirked. She sure was a beauty and I couldn't help but smirk. "Here let me help find the red demon jewel" Yuqi said in a dead voice. "What's wrong Yuqi, Did she bother?" I ask ready to kill someone.

   "Nothing now stop acting like you care about me" Yuqi said sounding pissed at me. What did I do to make her to feel like this? How could I fix this?

  "Yuqi what's up with you, you were just fine just a second ago" I said firing back at her. "look just stop we with your mind games and let me find the jewel" Yuqi said to still sounding angry at me. She went back looking for the red demon jewel on shelf.

  "Here you go Minnie and meet me tonight before the feast" Yuqi said with a Stern look on her face. "Sure see you then, but where" I asked with a smile on my lips. "Um.. same place" Yuqi said biting her lips. I found it hot I also bit my lips. "Okay then, bye Yuqi" I smirked and took the jewel.

   I went to the magic mirror room. I went up to the large mirror. I hope nothing ruins tonight. "Take me to Soojin" I said then I shut my eyes as a familiar cold breeze hit. I opened my eyes.

   I saw Soyeon and Soojin setting up the dinning table. "Oh Minnie your here" Soojin said as she stopped what was she doing and came to me. "Hi! Soyeon and Soojin, Here you go Soojin" I said handing her the glowing red Jewel.

  "Guys let's go choose our outfits" Soyeon said and we all nodded. We left the dinning room and letting the servants to do the rest. "Let me show my fashion room where I keep all my clothes" Soojin said grabbing Soyeon and I hands and starting running.

  Her fashion room wasn't that far from the dinning room. We walked up to a door with a bunch of black feathers on it. Soojin opened it up and I was introduced to a room filled with clothes.

  "Welcome to fashion room even you already been here many times Soyeon" Soojin said posing with her hips. "Okay guys let's choose our outfits" Soyeon said we all agreed.

    We all went to different corners of the room. I wanted my outfit to have a sexy vibe to it. Red is a sexy color so a red dress. I looked through racks of clothes and found a red and black lacy dress. "Perfect" I whispered to myself.

  Now I went to the section of the room with socks. I found knee high black stockings. "Cute" I purred as I picked them up. I went to the shoe section next. Now some cute heels will almost complete the outfit.

  I looked through all the shoes until I reached red boot heels. They were perfect and fit my color combination. Now lastly jewelry, so I went to the section of the room with jewelry.

   I found a simple broken heart necklace. It was cute,simple it fitted the outfit well. I had my outfit all put together. "GUYS I'M FINISHED! I shouted from across the room. I giggled at the end of my sentence.

   "ME TOO!" Soyeon shouted from the other end of the room. "ME THREE" Soojin yelled from the opposite end.