1

Y/n POV
Hmm other school day. Been in the high school is the worse but when you were bullying it becomes hell. I really don't have friends and my love keeps bullying me what worst can happened. It's all about my looks.
I'm a overweight girl. Just think about everyday people calling me piggy, fatty, fat ass. It's hurt but they don't understand. How ca people be like this
For my looks nobody wants to be my friend. At least talk to me, stop the bullying, no one stood up for me.
It's starts at my kindergarten. One day a new boy came to our class. He is beautiful and cute, I really wanted be friends with him but I was scared. But I all ways looking at him. He is very playful,the girls always around him and he is very active. I like him. One day our teacher told us to draw a picture that you like and drew me and him on our wedding day. and I wrote my name and his name. When I am passing by his desk I tripped and fell went I stood up and going to reach to get my drawing book a little hand reach get my book and saw my drawing. I just stood there. "How can you be my bride if you were so fat and ugly " he said. And hole class laughed at me. Some boys shout at me saying " fatty fatty"
I was crying its hurt so much. " hey answers my question you ugly pig" he said again. "Ju .... jungkook please stop" that is the only thing I said to him. And that day onwards my bullying didn't stopped.

Present time
I was going towards my lock . I'm coming early in the morning because to stay way form everyone,
I went his lock and opened it and I keep my favorite milk and a small note saying have a good day , yes I love him a lot even he bullies. It's hurts to see him with his girlfriend, but its ok
It's has another 4 months to finish our school year. Every day I keep him a milk packet and a note , and I watch him drinking it. It's really hurts when you see his girlfriend and him kissing, holding hands together and even they both end up bullying me. Sometimes his girlfriend makes lies about like I slap her and in the end I get beat by jungkook for that. Sometimes her friends throw eggs and flour to me and saying mean words also. Sometimes I fade up going school , loving him , I just hate myself , just look at me all I see is fat I cry everyday because of this and no one there for me and my mom and dad don't know about this , their thinks I'm a good student and everyone loves me the way I am .

I tried so many things to lose my weight but it hurts and didn't work so I give up.  Today I'm going to ask jungkook why are you doing this, I am going to confers my feelings towards him I mean it been years now,

I went near him and " jungkook Can we talk" I said. " why fatty what have we to talk about?"   ".............Jungkook ........I li.." " look fatty I don't have time for you so hurry up" jungkook said with a annoying voice. " I love you " I said. He started laughing and said " you love me , haahaaaaah omg do you even think I would love a pig like you just look at you, do you even though about been slim,   Hey everyone one look the pig said that she loves me" he said to everyone, and every saying mean thinks and laughing at me, I was crying at that moment, " ohh on look she is crying are you hungry ?...
Oh wait I will bring you some food" with that he went to the garb the garbage and throw it to me I was crying I said " please stop" " look eat I think these are pigs eat right eat what are look at" he said, with that I ran away form there and I stop going school.

For my final exams I went to school to do it , I saw everyone was looking at me like I was a different person, I saw him looking at my way but I quickly went to the exam hall and started doing my test after that I walk towards exit door to go home I heard someone calling my name and I look towards the person and it's him, I don't won't be be bully so I run towards my dad who was waiting for me, I saw him stop as he saw my father. I look at him maybe this is the last time I will see him  bye jungkook  I thought as I went home with my dad.