2

5 YEARS LATER

Jungkook POV
Fuck been a ceo in my father's company is the worst. I was walking towards my favorite cafe to get a coffee because I don't feel good today, when I am going to the cafe my phone rings , I look at my phone to who is calling me *** tunkkkk***
I bumped into someone, when I'm open my eyes I saw a beautiful girl, ohh she was cavy like hell, when I follow her eyes I saw her white shirt wet with her drink, and her full beast covered with a black bar was viewing to me , fuck her beast was big I nearly see her tips. I bite my lips to control my self form been a pervert.
" oh on my shirt" she covered her chest with her cubby hands. Ahh cute, when she look at me like I was a devil, she looks so sacred and wby is so familiar I mean I definitely saw those eyes before but where?

Y/n POV
I was going to my new job in jeon Entertaining but I bump to someone. I look at my shirt, I spit my coffee on my shirt and my bar is visible now , I look at person who has just bumped into me. I just shocked, after 5 years I just so him again, I would never forget him, I still sacred , the memories are coming back,
I quickly stood up and said "I'm sorry" and quickly went form there. I think he forgets me
Jungkook POV
"Hey"  I called her but she quickly ran away, why did she even say sorry I'm the one who bumped on her. Ahhh fine I should really go to my office now .

At the company  at 5:00 pm
Fuck what a day first the cavy girl run away from me before I talk her and now this stupid work. 
*Knock knock*  "come in" I said. " jungkookieeeee"  " ahh jimin, why are you here" " why can't I see my friend now" "no it's not that can you see I'm pretty busy now". " jungkook really can you just enjoy your life, how many years are you going to be like this?" "You know jimin  I try my best but it didn't work ok" " are still thinking about that girl, come man it's been years now"he said. And its true.
Flashback at 5 years before
After my high school girlfriend cheated on me I want change my life and I apologize to everyone that I done something bad but only I didn't apologized to her. When I so her it was our final exams day, but when I saw her she just ran away , I thought l will be meet her at our last day , I wait for her the hole day she never came back, that day I knew it was the last time I will meet her and all I did was bullying her, I didn't even understand her, I was saw blind. I never called her by her name. All I remember was her eyes looking at me in hurt and full of hate.

Present time
" ahhhh now I really need a drink why did you even bring her up huh ! ?" I said to him . "Fine let' s have a drink" jimin said to me, after that we both end in a bar and drinking like no tomorrow.