4

Jungkook's POV next morning
"Mr lee I want see the list of The Who apply to the  interview yesterday" I said to him. "Ok mr jeon l will you the list"   " yes hurry up" let's see who are you l though .

Few minutes later
"Sir the list" he kept the file on my desk and went to work. Ok let's see I go those papers and found the coffee girls picture. She was beautiful bu she has a sad smile. Went I see her name my mind froze, I don't feel any thing, I smile seeing her picture, I found you after 5 years, I'm sorry that what I have done to you and I'm not going to let you go now.

You have to be stuck with me for the rest of your life, look what have you done to me huh, I smirk 😏 thinking the things I will do to her went I get her. She will be mine, So you went to China that day, you left me with out saying good bye, oh you even worked in a big company in China , I said seen her application information. I know just a good job for you and you have to in be beside me every day,  hehehe l feel like a phyco now.

I call my assistant and said  I need the new ones to start their work by tomorrow. And " Mr lee I have agreed to you have your vacation"
"But sir who will be your assistant" he said . I smile at him.

Few minutes later
y/n POV
Ringgggg Ringgggg  " oh who is calling me now,  hello" " is this miss y/n"
" yes , it's me how can I help you" " congratulations you have been selected to work in jeon entertainments" " what are you sure" I more than happy now . I feel like it going to be a good time to start a  new life now, " yes I'm pretty sure and your first day starts on tomorrow so be on time ok" " ok thank you sir" and then he hang up. Omg I have finally had a job now time to celebrate but then I realize that I have no one to celebrate with me,
"It's ok y/n just be happy yeah, everything going to be fine".