Chapter 6

Flash back
   This happened two years ago when I was still 15, i was in 9th grade when my ex girlfriend Presilliana the love of my life the one I thought was my soulmate the one i loosed my virginity.
so this is how it went down one night Presilliana invited me over to a clubhouse which was very strange because she usually invites me over to her house so we can either watch a movie or have dinner together but the moment she said club i felt something was wrong and a shiver go up my spine. so I went there I saw a couple of unusual faces and strippers, who were all over the place so when I saw her I walked over to her and asked her why she would be in such a terrible place like this not trying to draw an unwanted attention to myself, so she told me she wanted to try some place different while answering she led me to the dancefloor for a dance and the process of us going she slipped in a cocaine sachet into the pocket of my jacket so after dancing a bit, we sat down and she ordered a drink for me unknowingly to me she had told the bartender to drug it and since I didn't know I drank it and fell immediately to my feet and blacked out so when i regained consciousness i saw the police handcuffing me and the girl I called my lover telling them that I was the i was a cocaine dealer and that she found drugs on me that's  why she immediately contacted them I was so confused because I had never done drugs in my entire life so on my way to the truck I saw my Nathan my ex best friend kissing Presilliana and telling her that they had succeeded in getting rid of me and that they can live their lives in peace with no one to bother them it was so painful i felt like to die. I got to the station and I was allowed to make one call I called my land line and my mom picked up with my voice breaking I told my mom that she should come get me from the police station and that I did nothing wrong, the cop whom was standing there called me a liar hanged the phone up and throwed me back into my cell and in the next 15mins my parents arrived and my mum ran to me with tears in her eyes but the cell officer who was standing out side my cell did not let her pass through I felt so bad and slowly died inside me. So my dad did everything he could to get me out and it wasn't enough I went to juvenile for 8months and they finally had the evidence and security tapes that I was being framed by Presilliana and Nathan so the judge gave them 2years jail sentence for framing me and then I finally free to go home I was very happy and but when I remembered that I had a criminal record for life I was broken inside. So ever since that day I never got to see them ever again and that was it I forget them but it took a year and some months,

Writer's POV
     Isn't cool that Maily and Peter had a terrible past that both made them stop trusting people but they are kinda are falling for each other but do you think they can make it through all the challenges of life and let their one and true love which they both share conquer their hearts.

Maily's POV
   I woke a bit tired with a terrible headache because i stayed up late thinking about Peter and the date so my mom gave me pain killers and it went away so by that time it was 7:30am since it was still a bit early, I went for my late morning workouts and when I came back and immediately did all my weekend chores and since today was a Saturday I had breakfast with my family and it was very nice because my parents don't work on Saturdays and Sundays so my chores where all finished I went to my room had a cool shower cause it looked like it was going to be a hot day. so i look for a  nice purple top and a black short shirt and since I didn't feel like wearing my contact lenses so I cleaned my glasses and put them on after applying some mascara and lip gloss to my lips so they would not go dry and curled up my hair I looked perfect enough. I already told my mom I was going shopping with Natalee because Desira was busy. But I didn't tell her the part about who she was busy and your guess is as good as mine, she's busy with you know who (Brandon) .

So when I was about leaving the house my mother called back at me and gave me a list of things to by while I was at the mall and some money so I rolled my eyes not letting her notice because if she did she would ground me so while taking the list and money to put them in my little purse I grumbled in a very low tone and got out of the house as fast as i could to avoid anymore errands then quickly hailed a taxi and went straight to Natalee's house and approaching there she was already dressed and waiting for me in her front yard so she joined me and we headed straight for the mall after two long hours of shopping for what I would wear for the date I was having with peter we finally found the perfect outfit and start down at a restaurant to have lunch while eating she told me that she and Jason are getting really close and that she thinks he's gonna ask her out real soon I was happy for her then I told her that Peter also asked me out to go see a movie, she screamed excitement in a high pitched voice dragging the attention of everyone eating in the room to us for which she immediately apologized for the disturbance and they went back to what they we're doing.

So when we were done eating we split the bills 50-50 and paid for our meals and headed outside the mall with our shopping bags when we immediately saw cheryl going in the mall I wasn't surprised because she visited the mall every Saturdays and Sundays looking for cute boys to lay her life on so we avoided her snucked out of the mall and quickly hailed a taxi and went straight to her house so when we arrived at her placed she got down and waved me good-bye so did I and then went home arriving there I paid the taxi man got down with all my shopping bags not leaving a thing inside the taxi I couldn't open the front door because I left my house key in my room and my hands were filled so I screamed my brother's name and he quickly opened the door for me I got in told him thank you and handed over to him the groceries my mom asked me to buy and immediately went to my room and dropped my shopping bags on my bed and sat down to rest then put every single item I bought for the mall into place and layed out a dress that Natalee help me pick out from the mall and the new shoe and purse I got along with the earrings and necklace.
I had my bath and at that time it was already 6pm so I wore the gown and it feeted perfectly well. I sprayed some perfume wore my contact lenses applied mascara and lipgloss and did a mild makeup and went down stairs and my mom was cooking dinner while my dad was watching the news waiting for her to finish so I told my mom I was going to see a movie and she asked me who I was going with and I told her it was Peter the boy next door then she said okay just as I was about to leave she asked me what time was I gonna be back I said in a loving voice "by 10pm" "sorry sweetie your gonna have to cancel" mom said "please mom I promise.. " I said not able to complete my sentence my mom gave me the stink eyes then I went to my dad and he gave me permission but only on one condition" he said "what is dad?" I asked while rolling my eyes in a way he could not see me,  "I have to see and get to know the boy that is taking you on this so called date" he said in a serious tone "okay dad" I said while sitting on the couch I texted peter to come pick me up because I know my dad is gonna question Peter for about 30mins. 

Not so long I heard the doorbell and when I opened it I saw Peter holding a rose in his hand which he handed to me immediately so I thanked him I couldn't help but blush a little which I am sure he noticed my cheeks turned red and then i told him that my parents wouldn't let me go anywhere with him unless they get to know him a little but since my mom already knows his mom it wouldn't be so hard I thought to myself, and he was fine with it and he came in and sat in the sitting room after 20mins of my dad interviewing and lecturing Peter he finally concluded their conservation by saying finally "make sure you bring my daughter safe to me and in one peace all i would have your head you hear me boyo" my dad said in his scary voice to scare Peter i guess, "I will and thank you sir" Peter said in a shaky voice so we went outside and got into his car and went straight to the cinema so we boughtt lots of popcorn and soda so when the movie ended me and Peter were holding each others hands and as soon as we noticed we let go immediately and it was abit weird so by this time it was 9:50 but Peter told me it was gonna finish by 10pm but doesn't really matter so walking down to his car he told me he had a great time and so did i, I said to him "you looked really beautiful tonight" he said "thank you" I said while blushing and trying to hide it with my hair.
So when we got to my house and so we we're still in the car Peter and I leaned in to kiss but just as I was about to my mom called me and spoiled the most amazing moment so I told him see you around I guess I said "yeah I guess" he said then I went into my house straight into my room pulled off had a cool bath and wore a short and a bra top and dived into my bed to sleep then Peter texted me saying;
Peter: I had a really great time would love to go out with you some other time.
Me: I did to and I would love that too
Peter: okay I guess this is good night
Me: yeah good night.
Peter: sweet dream and umm oh yeah dream about me 😊
Me: in your dreams good night.
Peter: yeah good night princess.
       So I said my prayers took off my contact lenses and left my glasses on the table and went to sleep.

Arthur's note
     Please sorry for the late update I was busy with this whole pandemic stuff but I promise it won't happen again keep on reading, and I can't believe fandom came back and am so glad maily is over her past and ready to start a new one with peter but not in this chapter or the next there where so many challenges ahead of her love life keep reading to find out, don't forget to vote and comment about the story, and so sorry it was more of Maily's point of view, Please remember to stay home and stay safe.