°•Chapter VII: You will Believe•°

A/n:

     Some chapters will have a song title for a chapter title, so yeah, this time, You will Believe by K-Modo but this is the remixed cover by CG5 feat. DaGames. Not all Chapters will have a Song Title for it's part.

Warning: SWEARING, VIOLENCE, DEPRESSING PARTS, AND TEARY EVENTS (if there are)

[•Now to the story•]

Boboiboy's P.O.V:

     Well I did it, I shouted at them, I cursed at them, what's more to show huh ?!

Capt. Kaizo: KID EXPLAIN TO US THE TRUTH AND ONLY THE TRUTH!!!

Boboiboy: And what happens if I tell you all ?

Yaya: We'll help you of course!!! Look at you! You made yourself worse!! You are making the pain even more worse! Just like you told me Boboiboy!! *cries even more*

Boboiboy: Welp! Guess I've changed!!

Ying: You just don't change!! You always find a way to get out of it! No matter what!

Boboiboy: Ok now all of you are starting to piss me off.

Capt. Kaizo: Kid........ just please explain.....

Boboiboy: If ya'll want the truth then fine! I decided! I'm my own monster!

-+Timeskip after explanation+-

3rd Person's P.O.V:

       After he explains all he said, his brown dull eyes then gazed towards the bloody mess he made.

Boboiboy:....... So yeah... I don't care at all!!!

    Sooner or later Admiral Tarung came with Sai and Shielda beside him, the two were armed, Boboiboy noticed what it meant and smirked once again, Sai was wide eyed, Shielda was in a more shocked expression (a/n: I can't think of anything else ok!!!). Admiral Tarung signals the others to leave, they don't know what's going on, but they know, that they will harm Boboiboy on this.

Admiral Tarung: Step aside now, Yaya, Ying, Gopal, Fang, Ochobot and Commander Kokoci, we'll take care of the situation now, Kaizo, stay and assist us.

Capt. Kaizo: What is the meaning of this Admiral ?

Admiral Tarung: Were going to contain Boboiboy.

  Everyone were shocked, Sai and Shielda then protested the situation, that they don't want to harm Boboiboy in any other way.

Admiral Tarung: WE DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!!! CODE FAULTERY HAS ALREADY BEEN INITIATED!!!

(a/n: let me explain, this doesn't exist in the series, I made that up, and what is Code Faultery you ask? Code Faultery: An initiation for containing allies who either betrayed them or, they are no longer themselves other parts will now be in the book in 3.... 2..... 1... continue reading people!!)

      Everyone gasped, except Boboiboy standing there letting him explain. He knows what Code Faultery is, the last time this happened was when Fang almost got out of control with his Shadow Dragon, but luckilly he stopped him, but the real thing was a person or alien named Fiore (a/n: made up character, will not appear on book).

Fang: Admiral!!! We don't want this, neither Boboiboy does to!!

Boboiboy: Oh for fuck's sake... When are you people going to learn ? Code Faultery can't be disengaged, if it has already been initiated it means there's no turning back to it, they gotta do whatever it takes to contain me, so back off everyone, I'm going to end this. (a/n: oh hohohohoho!! here it is !!!)