Chapter 21-"Welcome To Our Turf, Now Get Lost." Part 1

NATALIE

I closed the front door quickly, leaning breathlessly against it.

I couldn't believe what just happened.

Trevor Hudson was my first kiss.

He'd ALWAYS be my first kiss.

I touched my lips that still tingled from the feeling of his on mine. All of this to win a stupid argument? All of this because I let him get under my skin?

And what's worse?

I started it.

TREVOR

"Aye, Trev?"

I snapped my eyes over to Stefan, realizing that he'd been talking to me as he turned down the hockey game. We'd been sitting on the couch for hours but this is the first time he'd spoken up and broke me out of my deep trance.

"Hmm?" I said.

"Mate. You've been out of it for like thirty minutes, just staring at the wall. What the fuck got you trippin'?" He said, laughing and I ran a hand down my face and stood up.

"Nah, mate. Nothing. I'm just tired." I said, stretching.

"Suuurree." He replies sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes, walking into the kitchen to get away from the conversation. I grabbed a cold water from the fridge and leaned against the counter. My eyes glanced at the stove, which read the time. 7:30 pm.

I spent my entire evening unable to think about anything but Natalie on top of me...The way she felt against me, the way her lips moved with mine.

Damn.

I hated that I'd let her get inside my head. After all, that's exactly what she wanted. But I couldn't help it.

I'd had countless one-night stands, girls so good they'd bring you to your knees and women who'd been putting it down since they were fifteen.

But none of them turned me on as much as Natalie did with just one little kiss.

It wasn't even that it was that good, granted it was her first ever, it was just the idea of the good girl getting a little bad, creeping to my side of the tracks.

It's a shame she didn't finish what she started.

I smirked to myself, thinking about the way she'd jumped when she felt my hand slip under the hem of her shirt.

God did I love to make her jump.

I tried so hard not to give in but damn, when she bit my lip, I couldn't just help myself. But I knew I should've. Because now I'd imprinted myself into her life even more, if that was possible.

I was always going to be her first kiss and I knew she'd remember that forever. I mean, I'd kissed God only knows how many women by now and I still remembered my first.

I wanted her to have her normal life back but we both kept overstepping our boundaries.

Okay, so maybe I kept overstepping our boundaries.

But with what happened to Bridgette, I just couldn't shake the urge to protect her...almost like I was trying to ease my guilt and make up for not protecting Bridgette.

Oh bloody fucking hell, why did I always have to take myself back to this place?

Why couldn't I just forget about Bridgette?

What did I even think?

That we'd be together forever?

Get married?