Chapter 3

Rule #1: Never EVER, even if you really super extremely want to, never like the same guy your BFF likes/is dating. Why? 'Cause then it gets ugly...

A/N: I think this is the chapter where the rule A) comes in and B) kinda starts to make sense. Enjoy! :)

RRIIIINNNG!!

'And do problems 28-35!' Mr. Slater, our math teacher tells us as we pack up to go to the last class of the day: gym. Woo.   When we get changed, we have the same coversations. This is important, nobody listens, I yell shut up. It's like a cycle. Then Tam and I start singing 'Numa Numa' or something like that.   As I walk out of the girl's locker room, I'm being my normal self, humming Numa Numa, in my neon orange shirt and black shorts with orange converse, and a white headband in my light brown hair pulled back into a ponytail, walking to my locker to put my gym clothes away. 

'Maya hi, maya hoo, maya ha, maya haha...' I'm humming, living life, when suddenly......

I'm at my locker and I put my gym clothes in my locker. Then I go down to the gym and wait for everyone else to come. So, I'm doing my overhand serve against the wall, when suddenly the perviest, weirdest kid in my class comes into the gym. Austin. He was sandy hair, tan skin ALMOST as dark as mine, and braces. Plus, he's a major perv. MAJOR. Like, if he died, all the perviness that he has in him would spread across the world and throw it into chaos. 

And then he started talking. But before he can finish a sentence, I say, 'Wait, don't talk. You're a boy, and when boys talk, stupid comes out.' and I went back to my serve. Pretty soon, everybody else shows up, and we start to play volleyball. Bump, set, SPIKE! I love how Tam, Maya, Jess and I are ALL on the volleyball team, so we know what to do. 

After the last bell, I text Jessi, Maya, and Tami. 

Hey u wanna come over tonight? xx, Cass

I almost immediately get replies.

Sure thing! What time?

Yurp, when should I be over?

DUH! Should b there round 7-ish?

I tell them to be around at 7, like Tam suggested, and start cleaning my room, well, putting my clothes away and playing on my phone. 

Soon, it's 7, and Maya, Tam, and Jessi show up one after the other, and we do karaoke, Just Dance 4, and scare my brother. Around 11:30, I get this GREAT idea. 

'Hey, you know what we should do? We should write a handbook or something for friends. Best friends. Like a scrapbook or something.'

Well, since we're all into crafts and stuff, we take one of my bigger empty journals, and start writing in our official 'rules'. 

Yeah, except for the fact that we can't think of any rules. We're kinda just doodling on the sides and front, when Jessi thinks of OUR FIRST RULE! 

'Okay, it should be Never EVER, even if you really super extremely want to, never like the same guy your BFF likes/is dating.'

We all agree and write it in funky colors. By the time we're finished, it's about midnight, and we go to sleep.

A/N: Told ya guys it would make sense:) So I'm probably gonna have trouble writing the next chappie, so can you guys comment what you think should happen? Thnx:)