Chapter 2

Rule #1: Never EVER, even if you really super extremely want to, never like the same guy your BFF likes/is dating. Why? 'Cause then it gets ugly...

"What'd you get for #8?' Maya looked over at me as we all did our math homework. We had finished our ice cream, so we just decided on this.   

'Uh, 248. You?' I respond as she gives a slight groan.  

'302. I hate math!'  

'Ditto.' I say.   

'Tam, Jess, how're you guys doin with this?' I ask as I look over...and see that they're making paper fortune tellers.   

'I guess you're done?' I start giggling. They always finish their homework before Maya and me, so they just make bracelets or fortune tellers.  

Tam laughs. 'Right. So, Cass, Coke, Pepsi, 7-up, or Mountain Dew?' 

'Uh....Coke.'

She moves the fortune teller. 'Doritos, Sun Chips, Totinos, or Cheetos?' 

'SUN CHIPS DUH!'

Tam giggles and moves it again. 'Ok, last one. Rocky Road, Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, or Triple Fudge Brownie?' 

'Uh....Chocolate Chip.' 

She opens the flap, and starts cracking up. 

'You will marry Ryan...' 

'OMG, NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NEVERRRR!!!!'

'Stop freaking out, I haven't finished!' Tam makes it obvious she wanted that reaction.

'and then divorce him and marry Daniel!' 

'Yay.' I say, half-heartedly.

'Just a yay? I thought you'd be bouncing off the walls!'

'No...that's what you'd be doing. I mean, he's hot and all, but he's really rude and self-centered.'

Jess and Tam gasp. 'How dare you say that about Danny-poo?'

I start laughing. 'Danny-poo? Well then, I'll just text him your new nickname for him...'

They FLIP OUT. 'NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! No need for that! I'll make a new one!' Tam and Jessi frantically search for a piece of paper as I smirk and high-five Maya, who is laughing so hard she has to hide behind her backpack so no one sees. 

~~~~~~~~

'Bye guys!! See ya tomorrow!' 

I wave as Maya, Tam and Jessi all go home, and they all text me as they walk.

By BFF! xoxo

C ya tomorrow! :) xx

Luv ya gurl! ;)

I smile, and go inside for bed, thinking of tomorrow's gym class and math. Ugh.