[ Danger ]

Koga x Reader

[(Y/n)'s POV]

Slam
I was slammed into a corner, unable to escape Khans grasp. He was cornering me, and aiming his gun at me.
I panicked, shooting my arrow at him, only causing minor damage and for him to let out a groan. Which made him more pissed then he was, I closed my eyes, knowing my fate. Khan was about to pull the trigger but then someone intruded, I opened one eye and blinked, Opening the other. Seeing non-other than Koga standing in front of me, his claws out and he slashed Khan down to the floor. Once he killed him, and Khan was respawning, Koga turned to me. I was injured, blood pouring down from my wound on my head. I was a support champion and my wolf, Luna has died and I'm waiting for her to recharge, I can't heal unless I kill someone or I heal someone below 100 health.
"Damn it, Heather!"
He said, picking me up bridal style and jumping up onto a building, jumping from one to the other and stopping into the spawn area. Where it helped with healing wounds, he took me upstairs. We were alone, our team spawning downstairs.

"Promise me you'll be more careful?" He said, rubbing the back of his neck as he sat down beside me. I nodded,
"Thank you, Koga...How...How can I repay you?" I asked, looking at him with desperate eyes. He only smirked,
"Well there's one way..." he said, leaning closer.
"But I like this way better.." And he kissed me.
He kissed me on the lips, his soft and delicate lips on mine. It was only for a few seconds but it felt like hours, it was...amazing.

It's embarrassing to admit this but I had a crush on Koga ever since I've joined, and he's been nothing but my best friend the entire time. I was a little shocked, which he only chuckled. He simply knew how I felt about him now..!
"We better get back to the fight, ready to go?" He held out a hand as he stood up. I took it, smiling as he helped me up. Then, we head back to battle. Winning another point!

                          The End
                    _________

This was fun!