[Fallen For You]

Map: Frog Isle
Game Mode: Siege
Koga x Reader

[Y/n's POV]

"Alright, stop being a coward." I told myself, pumping myself up before the battle. Koga on the other hand, seemed to be calm. Like, he did this all the time. I mounted my horse, waiting patiently for the blue...transparent doors to let us out.
"You doing alright there, (Y/n)?" I turned my head, Koga on his horse sitting ever so weird. I smiled, Koga was my best friend for quite sometime, he was the only one who I got along with. Who I...trusted.
"Yeah, just pumped! We're gonna capture the payload!" I fist-bump the air, Koga chuckled at this. Thinking it was adorable that I was so pumped up,
"What got you so excited this time?" Koga questioned, I shrugged.
"I just have a good feeling, Ya know?" I replied. Then, we were off.

The opposite team had Jeno's on it, and Raum. Shit, Raum is pretty strong if you don't fight 'em smart. I skidded to a halt on the payload point, Cassie pointing her crossbow at me and inching closer.
"Sup, Cass? How's it been?" I asked, firing my crossbow. Before she could respond, Koga stole my kill.
"Kooooga, that was my kill!" I whined, Koga smirking and only shrugging it off.
"Are you sure you would've gotten that kill if I hadn't shown up?" He questioned, swapping out his guns for his claws. He slashed Strix, and I turned around in Strix' direction, aiming my crossbow and stealing Koga's kill, He chuckled. I felt my feet rise from the ground, I was being picked up by Jeno's ability. I couldn't breathe, I tried aiming my crossbow at Jeno's but he hid behind a pillar. Koga dashed off, finding Jeno's and slaying him to the ground. I fell, Koga catching me right on time. I felt dizzy, nauseous even. My health was down, Koga was about to take me to cover until Raum showed up.

Raum was aiming his gun at us, firing non-stop. We were hiding behind a pillar now, Koga still holding me in his arms.
"Hold on right." Koga informed me, I clutched onto his clothing. While Raum was loading, Koga used his shadow stepping ability to escape. Which, worked. He was also moving fast, too fast for my comfort. I hid my face in his chest up until we reached cover, it was behind a rock next to the spawn point. I coughed, clearing my throat.
"I guess you could say you've fallen for me~" Koga joked, my cheeks heating up and I looked away, Embarrassed.
"Y-Yeah...I have." I said, my voice now quiet. Koga didn't expect this, his mask hid his blush. He rubbed the back of his neck, I continued to look away. The silence was awkward. Then, Koga reached out and had my face turn to him. He quickly removed his mask and lightly pecked my lips, making my blush deepen from the sudden action. Koga pulled away, covering half of his face with his mask, his ears and cheeks burning.
"Guess you could say the same about me." He said, standing. Holding out his hand towards me, I accepted it without hesitation. He smiled,
"You ready?" He asked, which I nodded to.
"I'm always ready..!" I said, my usual pumped self coming back.

            ________________

I have no ideas so this one is similar to the first one, my apologies!